UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Author Zone - Readers Welcome! > Opening Lines (Radio 4) 2013 submissions

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9425 comments Opening Lines, the BBC Radio 4 programme is looking for unsolicited short story submissions for broadcast in 2013. If you can write a 1900-2000 word story that's suitable for narration on the radio, and wish to give it a go, follow the link for rules and submission details:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007tmq5

message 2: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Lawston (AndrewLawston) | 1757 comments That looks like a really exciting opportunity - I'll certainly try and bash something together!

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Lowe | 2219 comments Excellent. I'd missed that. Hope some of 'our' authors give it a go.

message 4: by Darren (new)

Darren Humphries (Darrenhf) | 6806 comments Interesting. I wonder if any of the short stories that I have knocking around would be appropriate?

Patti (baconater) (Goldengreene) | 61365 comments Darren wrote: "Interesting. I wonder if any of the short stories that I have knocking around would be appropriate?"

Send them to me for vetting. :D

message 6: by R.M.F (new)

R.M.F Brown | 4128 comments I'm one step ahead, already got my entry in. Feeling pretty smug! :)

message 7: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9425 comments R.M.F wrote: "I'm one step ahead, already got my entry in. Feeling pretty smug! :)"

I think perhaps you should re-read paragraph 2 of the article... ;)