The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window question

Couples in book does not break up during the whole story
Noelle Noelle Oct 17, 2012 11:23PM
I am looking for a romance book where the h/H never break up. Of course they can fight a little and have issues but they don't actually break up or go on a break. They know that they love each other, etc.

Two books I read like that are The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kristy Moseley and A Humble Heart by R.L. Mathewson.

Does anyone know anymore romance books like that?

This Book is an ideal way how a guy should stand by the girl. Liam is swoon worthy and I loved the way he is always beside Amber and did u read he always calls her ANGEL!!! Amazing book... this book could not have had a better ending and a storyline than this.

ooh try Significance by Shelly Crane

Noelle Loved this book!
Nov 17, 2012 09:05PM
Sam I <3 Caleb!!!
Nov 30, 2012 09:01PM

These are books where they meat and never brake up and they stand by each other...
Hope's chance-Jennifer Foor
Fall Guy-Liz Reinhardt
Double Clutch-Liz Reinhardt

These are books where they do have a fallout but are tastefully done and have some of the best endings. And or small fallout but they only last a short time.
Breathe-Abbi Glines
In the Band- Jean Haus
Easy-Tammara Webber
Pushing the limits- Katie McGarry
Crush-Lacey Weatherford

I apologize if I had any mis-ups and or the description doesnt match the book. If you want any good young adult books from no cuss words and a cool romance to a hot romance just look at my books and I know you'll find something you want. Also If you are looking for a sacific kind of book message me and I can give you one.
=D =D hope this helped!!

what about always you? also by Kirsty Moseley
i loved this book.

Try fighting for flight