Debate discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments So, sorry Chan if you already made one, but I didn't see it so yeah.

From now on, we're gonna become like the Olde Story Guild and delete all posts that are not about the topic above. This means even if you're debating about abortion in God we're going to delete your comments. Officially now we will be deleting all spam. This is the place to talk.

message 2: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) YAY!

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz thankyou!!!!

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz can you also organize the 'other debates' section and put things like 'reductions' and 'army drafting' and 'free college' in governemnt folder and whatnot?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

maybe a few more folders, too, would be good, like, erm, moral issues (for abortion, reductions, maybe the death penalty, etc.), fun topics (for "boys vs. girls" and "cats vs. dogs").

message 6: by Liz (new)

Liz yah! good idea.
and since we are on the whole subject of cleaning up everything, could the mods maybe be more...not strict per se...just delete really rude/offensive/cursing comments more often?
we also all need to brainstorm more topic ideas to debate on...all the existing ones seem to just be gettting dull and trailing off into useless blabber instead of intense debate...
just a few thoughts.

message 7: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Hmmm...Thank you, all good ideas. But I, being new to modliness, don't know how to move topics to different folders. I'll try though! :D

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz thank you!

message 9: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) =D

message 10: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments oh, krap. haha, i'm gonna have about 2 comments left when you're done deleting spammm hahaha...

message 11: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Yeah Monolith. Look out for my modly powers!!! :P

message 12: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Oh, gah, hypocrite Riley, hypocrite!

message 13: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) wait what if we talk about bush in obama if there is reason?

message 14: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) Hmmmmm......

message 15: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) I GOT SOMEONE 2 THINK

message 16: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments If there's a reason, go ahead. Use him to debate, but just about the topic.

message 17: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Sarah jean wrote: "wait what if we talk about bush in obama if there is reason?"

Nice Sarah, real nice.

message 18: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) Bush in Obama?

message 19: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments Eww, that was a really bad mental image Sheeky. Gross.

message 20: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Ah jeez Riley, I wasn't even thinking of it that way! I though she meant Obama's baby or something.

A good abortion right there,

message 21: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) Aw geez Riley!!!!!! I was ASKING what is Bush in Obama!!!!! Not IMPLYING that......EWWWWWW!!!!

message 22: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments >.< thank you riley, i'm sure we all really appreciate that, argh.... :P

message 23: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Ah, I'm cracking up right now.

Ah.... I needed that...

message 24: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) I didn't....

message 25: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Laugh?

message 26: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) I didn't need that.....and I didn't laugh either....

message 27: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments I'm laughing because Riley was all "Jeez Sheeky!!!" And everyone is all "Jeez Riley!!!!"

message 28: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) Oh......

message 29: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Hehe.

message 30: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments haha, yeah, like i didn't even think of it till riley pointed it out, geez :P hahaha...

message 31: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Ah bad mental images about two of my teachers.

Do you like my new name? I like my new name? It's so beautiful. Anything music is beautiful, you know what song I like? Gauntlet by Spata.

message 32: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) Its Masha loves quarter and eighth notes. =D

message 33: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Well, technically they are all eighth notes but, whatever.

Did you listen?

message 34: by Sheeky (new)

Sheeky (sheekster) Listen to what?

message 35: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Gauntlet.

I'M IN LOVE...

message 36: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments wait, by who? cuz pandora doez not recognize a "spata".... sparta, maybe?

message 37: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments You use Pandora!!!!!!! I love Pandora!!!! No, Doug Spata. It's classical but it's actually good.

Another good song is Lover In Japan by Coldplay.

message 38: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments hahaha, i've had pandora open on another window for like the past 4 days... starting as soon as i found it ;D
ah, i shall look him up... i like a lot of classical... as well as rock... apocalyptica's cool....

hmm, i know coldplay but i don't think i've heard that song...

message 39: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments It's good. Japan, I mean. Apocalyptia is okay. I really only listen to the song they did with 3 Days Grace.

That's awesome that you like classical.

message 40: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments ooh, yeah, that song's aweshum...

haha, the harry potter soundtracks, LOTR, a series of unfortunate event has an aweshum soundtrack... geez, i listen to everything... from rock, to classical, to the nightmare before christmas sountrack which is... i dunno, theatrical hahaha... :P

message 41: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments I listen to rap, hip hop, pop, rock, classical, indie, trip hop, broadway, etc...

Everything except for country and folk.

I love trip-hop.

message 42: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments that's the only genre i didn't recognize.... like, what is it?

message 43: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments A genre of slow dance music combining elements of hip hop with melodic, often psychedelic, sounds and impressionistic lyrics.

I love dictionaries...

message 45: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments i was gonna say, haha, people don't talk like that >.< ...eenteresting.... i wonder what genre cake would be...

message 46: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments Cake??? As in... a type of music? Yo no intiendo...

message 47: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments cake, as in, a band... heeeer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DynuF...
this one's mostly rap, some of their other ones are different... :D

message 48: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments oh, missed that link before... wow, that's aweshum hahaha...

message 49: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments oh, the one i gave is pretty bad quality... hmm...

message 50: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 1950 comments You have great taste in music. I love Cake.

« previous 1 3