Hunger Games-Rebellion [Mockingjay Rising] discussion

Modly mods

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 28 comments Mod
This is where you take your interview to be a mod

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Hey I'm Caroline! I love to be a mod, because It's so fun to help out and be incharge and give new ideas! Especially for HG groups! I think I'm a mod in like... 7 groups? Not including the ones I deleted. I'm on goodreads about everyday and love this group!

message 3: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

How many people have you invited

message 4: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) 106, are my friends. I'm going to do so now

message 5: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

Kay, cool your a mod

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Thanks a-lot;)

message 7: by Cait Sith (last edited Oct 19, 2012 09:47PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments Hey Jada :DDDDDD

I invited 149

message 8: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

Hey Johnny! :D :D :D
Thanks! Tell me a bit about yourself lols (trying to take this interview serious)!

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments lol

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments Well lets see, Im trust worthy, im friendly (if im not insulted). Im creative. I have experience as a mod.

message 11: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

Nice...question! If Marisa was being rude to you or anyone for that matter what would be your FIRST reaction Mr. Fenrirsson

message 12: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Who is-?

message 13: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

Who is what

message 14: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Marisa.......?

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Can I add topics now or not?

message 16: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

Marisa is a girl that Johnny feels the need to argue with in every group and vice versa and um not until I get back on later

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) oh okay

▕ ▋ ♛ ▍Marisa  (VergeOfInsanity) I'm watching you Jada.

message 19: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 7 comments hi is this where the interview held

message 20: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) Yes

message 21: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) *cough

message 22: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 7 comments can I have an interview?

message 23: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (Godwithus) You create your own

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments Jada {Tired of the Drama} wrote: "Nice...question! If Marisa was being rude to you or anyone for that matter what would be your FIRST reaction Mr. Fenrirsson"

Well I would tell her to stop. Then if it continues, I would give her a warning, then if she keeps being rude, I would temporarily ban her from the group. But I would only bn her, if she doesn't listen, and decides to keep being rude.

message 25: by Dead (new)

Dead (marcwashere) | 5 comments im wit johnny man, banning for three time rule breakrs

message 26: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

jennifer wrote: "can I have an interview?"

Sure

message 27: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, May the odds be ever in your favor...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (new)

Johnny ~Isaac~ wrote: "Jada {Tired of the Drama} wrote: "Nice...question! If Marisa was being rude to you or anyone for that matter what would be your FIRST reaction Mr. Fenrirsson"

Well I would tell her to stop. Then i..."

Hmmmm okay but don't think you being a mod is playing favorites I've still got my eye on you

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments ok

*looks embarrased*

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments Jada {Tired of the Drama} wrote: "Johnny ~Isaac~ wrote: "Jada {Tired of the Drama} wrote: "Nice...question! If Marisa was being rude to you or anyone for that matter what would be your FIRST reaction Mr. Fenrirsson"

Well I would t..."

thank you Jada

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 29 comments so i guess im not a mod then