Once Upon a Time (TV Show) discussion

Other > Do you like the fairy tale part or reality part?

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raina (new)

Raina (_rainatrivedi) As we all know OUAT has fairy tale and reality parts to it. So which do you like better?

I like the reality part better.

message 2: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

Siareen | 144 comments Mod
Fairy Tale. I'm a sucker for background stories

message 3: by Katerina (new)

Katerina (Klymene) | 214 comments Mod
I don't know. I like Snow in the fairy tale world. But I love Regina in the real world.

Actually, everyone seems a bit more awkward in the real world...

message 4: by Keira (new)

Keira Rush (ArtsyKR) | 55 comments I like the Fairy Tale world because I feel like the questions are answered there and asked in the real world.

message 5: by Michele (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) I like both parts of course but I really do love the reality part since I love henry!

message 6: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

You love Henry?!?! That's a first...

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) Siareen wrote: "You love Henry?!?! That's a first..."

Not love love but he is a great character in my opinion because if you think about it he is the one who brought Emma to Storybrooke...

message 8: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

Great. Emma. Because we all just love her too.

message 9: by Michele (last edited Nov 26, 2012 02:41PM) (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) Well without Emma and Henry the people in Storybrooke wouldn't know who they really are

message 10: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

That doesn't mean they aren't annoying...

message 11: by Katerina (new)

Siareen wrote: "Great. Emma. Because we all just love her too."

Siareen wrote: "You love Henry?!?! That's a first..."

Sia. I love you.

They both are really frustrating. During the first few episodes, Regina really made the show, then it was Rumple, and then for a moment (Because, Klymy, is Klymy) it was Jefferson. And now it's Hook and Cora.

See? It's always the bad people

On the other hand, in the fairytale past, it's Snow. And, well, I really liked Abigail.

message 12: by Keira (new)

Keira Rush (ArtsyKR) | 55 comments It seems like the writers enjoy writing for the evil characters more then the good ones. They always have the best dialog.

message 13: by Siareen, Awww, thank you Klyme! How long did I not notice? (new)

Because the bad guys are much more interesting. Duh. When the main 'good' force here is 'true love', obviously all the 'good' characters are going to be extremely soppy to a disgusting degree.

Judgmentalness aside, one of the things I really like about the show is that the bad guys are so deep. Regina and Gold aren't even considered bad anymore.

message 14: by Katerina (new)

Have you noticed Emma's dialogue lately? There has been so little. Snow/Mary Margaret... she's been very, well, ditzy lately. The plot's been a bit dull too.

message 15: by Rebekah Faith (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) I love both sides, honestly. The back stories and seeing how they all happen at once back in fairy tale land, and then how it has translated to the modern world.

message 16: by Katerina (new)

I saw that more in the first season. The second season is a lot less like that... which sucks because I liked that too.

message 17: by Gigi (new)

Gigi Smith (foreverShadowhunter) | 14 comments The fairy tale world b/c it seems so much more colorful and out of this world. And a lot of things get answered u also see the characters as their true selves

message 18: by Minty-chan~ (new)

Minty-chan~ (Minty-chan) | 3 comments I'd have to say that the fairy tales are the best, shoving the characters into reality is kinda confusing and they don't seem to have that same majestic aura as they do in medieval settings...