Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Pre-Arena > The Interviews

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Please fill in all of the italicized print. (Bold is Caesar)

Name:
District:
Appearance: (Picture or link to a picture)

Welcome to the Capitol! Now, I'm not sure I got your name. Could you repeat it again?

Tribute:

Wonderful to meet you! I hope you've been enjoying yourself! Now, I must say, you look positively STUNNING tonight! But what do YOU think of your outfit?

Tribute:

Quite interesting, I must say. Now, would you care to tell us a little bit about yourself?

Tribute:

I see. Is there anything I've left out? Any shout-outs you want to make...hmmm?

Tribute:

Alright then! We'll all be wishing you luck in the arena!

Tribute:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 16, 2012 12:01PM) (new)

Name: Ryder Way ((In the works!))
District: 2
Appearance:

Welcome to the Capitol! Now, I'm not sure I got your name. Could you repeat it again?

Tribute: *glares at Caeser for a minute before answering in a mild tone* Ryder Way.

Wonderful to meet you! I hope you've been enjoying yourself! Now, I must say, you look positively STUNNING tonight! But what do YOU think of your outfit?

Tribute: *shrugs* It's okay. I mean, a suit's a suit, no? I look quite dashing, I think, but I always do. *Grins to the audience slyly.*

Quite interesting, I must say. Now, would you care to tell us a little bit about yourself?

Tribute: Uhhhh, well there's not much to tell. I'm from district 2. I'm ready for these Games and plan on kicking a**. You all watch out, because I am a wicked fighter. In more ways than one. *Once again, grins*

Tribute: Yeah, sure. Hey Travis ((His bro)), see ya later buddy!

Tribute: Okay Caeser, I'll see you in a few weeks, then.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Arynn Gwin
District: 4
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&...
Welcome to the Capitol! Now I'm not sure I got your name. Could you repeat it again?
Tribute: Arynn Renee Gwin
Wonderful to meet you tonight!I hope you've been enjoying yourself! NOw I must say you look positively STUNNING tonight! But what do YOU think of your outfit?
Tribute: My dress is nice and all, but also really itchy. If only my stylist could make it more comfortable...
Tribute: Okay. I have four older brothers, and they taught me everything I know. Both my parents work on fishing boats in District 4 and I rarely see them. I love all sorts of animals, and I'm planning on winning this, so don't count me out for a second.
I see. Is there anything I've left out> Any shout-outs you want to make...hmmm?
Tribute: *looks directly into camera* You better make up my room, Mom, because I'll be back soon.
Tribute: Thanks. *dazzling smile*

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 15, 2012 07:59PM) (new)

((I'll do the guy later.))

message 5: by Forest (last edited Nov 08, 2012 09:45PM) (new)

Forest (Forestplamt) name: maple daft
district: 7
appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=pre...

and this is the dress: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=pre...

tribute: maple...maple daft

well its OK but a bit ahh not me i dont like dresses to much

i have four brothers they are older than me my mother died when i was 5 and my dad is never there for me. thats all you need to know

i would like to say i hope this is not my last few weeks if not clover trevor i will see you soon and you too alex max josh and Graeme brothers she little sis is fine.

thank you but i dont believe in luck(smiles).

message 6: by Anna (last edited Oct 17, 2012 08:05PM) (new)

Anna Name:Bambi Belita Walker 
District:12
Appearance: (dress) http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/product...

(shoes) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZInWXQXDO2E...

(token) http://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/6223...

(face) http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

Tribute:"bambi" said the girl shyly "bambi belita waker" 

Tribute:"um well" she stuttered a little "I mean it's black so it looks like coal" she shrugged shyly not really sure what else to say

Tribute:"um... Let's see I have a pet bunny" she flashed a small smile and this made the crowd and caesar laugh soon the crowd died down and caesar looked at her for more "um I live with my two sisters my younger and older because my mom died when I was very young my younger sister doesn't even remember her" she sighed a sad sigh not really wanting to share that with the crowd but knowing it would get her sponsors she was smart the crowd let out a big "aww"
before caesar interrupted.

Tribute:Bambi smiled shyly before saying "my pet bunny... Boo" and the crowd let out yet another howling "aww" 

Tribute:"thank you" the girl said simply before getting up to leave

message 7: by Ashli (new)

Ashli | 39 comments Name: Adsila
District: 10
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...
Ignore the look on her face, put a sweet one on and there’s my girl!

Tribute: *gives a dazzling smile* Adsila. It means blossom.

Tribute: *blushes* Thanks so much! My stylist is just so brilliant! He has made me feel so welcome! I would never have been able to wear something as gorgeous as this back home! *crowd cheers*

Tribute: *bites lip* I have three younger siblings, one brother and two sisters. I love them more than anything. *pause* My mom died when I was only a little girl so my dad has raised us kids and helps us with our jobs. My job is to milk the cows.*small smile* I am not much of a fighter but I have a will to survive so don’t leave me out of these Games.

Tribute: *looks at the camera with tears in her eyes* I love you Joseph! I love you Kaya and Dasiy! *voice gets softer* I love you dad!

Tribute: *looks at the audience* Thank you all so much. My stay in the Capitol has been amazing!

message 8: by Ashli (new)

Ashli | 39 comments Name: Shawn Robertson
District: 10
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/im...

Tribute: *glances around room and in a bored voice:* Shawn Robertson

Tribute: Oh you know, its just clothing. My stylist made a big fuss over getting everything perfect. But, you gotta admit she did a great job, right? *winks and grins at the crowd*

Tribute: *shrugs* Not much to tell. I have to parents, no brothers, no sisters. Spend my days out with the livestock.

Tribute: Nah, there's no special someone for me.

Tribute: Thanks, not that I'll be needing it *sly grin*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Trevor Loscombe
District: 4
Appearance: http://www.itusozluk.com/gorseller/lu...

Welcome to the Capitol! Now, I'm not sure I got your name. could you repeat it?

Tribute: *smiles wide, showing his dimples* Trevor Loscombe.

Wonderful to meet you!I hope you've been enjoying yourself! Now, I must say, you look positively STUNNING tonight! But what do YOU think of your outfit?

Tribute: I think it boost my normally above average good looks. *winks at random girl in audience. Girl faints.*

Quite interesting, I must say. Now, would you care to tell us a bit about yourself?

Tribute: Well, I have a normal family; Brother, sister, mother, father, the basics. I'd love to tell you about all the girls fawning over me at home, but I'd be afraid of making all the pretty girls here jealous. *smirks saucily*

Tribute: Yeah, one thing-*looks into camera* Mom? on the extremely slim chance I don't make it, don't look in the box under my bed.

Tribute: Thanks, but I've got my charm and dashing good looks to keep me safe!

message 10: by Ayleebug (new)

Ayleebug | 45 comments Name: Ann Crandel
District: 9
Appearance: http://www.amazon.com/Anne-Klein-Wome...

tribute: *bold but polite* Ann Crandel sir.

Wonderful to meet you!I hope you've been enjoying yourself! Now, I must say, you look positively STUNNING tonight! But what do YOU think of your outfit?

Tribute: I like it, it is very simple, and very comfortable, but it also looks nice. Matches my eyes I think.

Quite interesting, I must say. Now, would you care to tell us a bit about yourself?

Tribute: I have 4 little brothers at home, all of whom I miss terribly. And a wonderful mother and father. Back in 9, we owned a few cows that I had to feed and water every morning and night.

tribute: *blushing and shy* Um, well, I want to tell Shawn that I admire his weight lifting skills. *this gets a good laugh from the audience*.

tribute: Thanks.

message 11: by Ayleebug (new)

Ayleebug | 45 comments Name: Luke Pensworthy
District: 9
Appearance: almost black, deep blue suit with hair slicked back and to the left
Tribute: Luke Kenneth Pensworthy *stated with confidence*

Tribute: I like it, not much to say other then that.

Tribute: *lukes eyes sort of glaze over* I have a twin brother, Mark, and two older sisters, Jennifer and Celia. My parents are both wonderful and always know what's best.

Tribute: I want to tell my family that I love them and that they mean everything to me.

Tribute: Thank you, Ceaser. And thank you Panem.

message 12: by Taylor (last edited Oct 28, 2012 08:37PM) (new)

Taylor | 46 comments Name: Zöe Carmen
Apprearence: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YrrWu071CfQ...
District: 5

WELCOME TO THE CAPITAL. I'M NOT SURE I GOT YOUR NAME, COULD YOU REPEAT IT?
Tribute: Of course! I'm Zöe, *eyes sparkling with confidence, shoulders gracefully held back*

WOMDERFUL TO MEET YOU! I HOPE YOU'VE BEEN ENJOYING YOURSELF! NOW I MUST SAY, YOU LOOK POSITIVELY STUNNING TONIGHT. BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR OUTFIT?
Tribute: I can honestly say have never had more layers on my face before this night! *laughs, flips hair, and gives Caesar an egnimatic smile* This black dress represents me to the extreme, my stylist is brilliant. I'm the black horse you didn't see coming. *smirks conspiratorially"

QUITE INTERESTING, I MUST SAY. NOW, WOULD YOU CARE TO TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF?
Tribute: Hmmm... There really isn't much to tell, Caesar. *smiles conspiratorially* My family is very close-knitt, so you can imagine that when me and Zane were called..... lets just say it came as a bit of a shock. Right now, I am just living in the moment, because Zane is my best friend. *audience claps sympathatically* I'll do anything to make sure he gets through.
I SEE. IS THERE ANYTHING I'VE LEFT OUT? ANY SHOUT OUTS YOU WANT TO MAKE..... HMMMMMM?
Tribute: Yes, actually. Mom, Dad, Kevin, Marley.... *looks away from the camera, blinks a couple times, then looks straight back with a vivid stare* No matter which one of us comes back, just know that I love you, and that I went down fighting. Because one of us IS coming back.

ALRIGHT THEN! WE'LL ALL BE WISHING YOU LUCK IN THE ARENA!
Tribute: *laughs* I'm not going anywhere.

message 13: by Taylor (last edited Oct 28, 2012 08:59PM) (new)

Taylor | 46 comments Name: Zane Carmen
Appearance: okay, sorry for the pictures NEXT TO this picture, but the guy in the first pictures what Zane is SUPPOSED to look like!!! it is the very first picture in the upper left hand corner http://www.google.com/search?q=suited...
District: 5

WELCOME TO THE CAPITAL. I'M NOT SURE I GOT YOUR NAME, COULD YOU REPEAT IT?
Tribute: *elbows on knees, hands held in front of him in a casual position* Zane Carmen

WONDERFUL TO MEET YOU! I HOPE YOU'VE BEEN ENJOYING YOURSELF! NOW I MUST SAY, YOU LOOK POSITIVELY STUNNING TONIGHT. BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR OUTFIT?
Tribute: oh, nothing much. *leans back, brushes hair from forehead* It's a suit, and fits nice, I guess *smiles* I don't know, girls. What do you think? *stands up and turns in a circle, arms extended out. Audience girls cheer loudly*

QUITE INTERESTING, I MUST SAY. NOW, WOULD YOU CARE TO TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF?
Tribute: Well, I kind of like girls now. * small smile* But there's only one girl in my heart *crowd calls for an answer* Yeah, it's my big sister, Zöe. She's a babe. *crowd laughs, and Zane winks* I love my parents, they are great at keeping me and Zöe on a leash, sometimes literal *more laughs* Plus my older bro and sis, Kevin and Marley are lots of fun.

I SEE. IS THERE ANYTHING I'VE LEFT OUT? ANY SHOUT OUTS YOU WANT TO MAKE..... HMMMMMM?
Tribute: Lets see..... Mama, I love you. Dad, you're fantastic. Big bro, stop breaking all those poor girls hearts * smiles at the camera as if there's an inside joke*, and Marley, try to stay out of my secret stash. Zöe, no matter what happens, you will always be my best friend. No ones got anything on you. I love you, sis. *crowd awwwwws"

ALRIGHT THEN! WE'LL ALL BE WISHING YOU LUCK IN THE ARENA!
Tribute: Thanks Caesar, see you soon. *gives a casual salute as he walks off the stage*

message 14: by Ayleebug (new)

Ayleebug | 45 comments Taylor wrote: "Name: Zane Carmen
Appearance: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&am......"

((Tay, do you mind if Ann has a crush on Zane, you made him sound pretty cute and funny and nice. Just Lille you know who ;) ))

message 15: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 46 comments Of course, as long as you have the understanding that he might have to kill you :) definitely an unfortunate thing

message 16: by l (new)

l Name: Zoe Varella
District: 1
Appearance: Clothes:
Face:

Tribute: My name is Zoe Varella.

Tribute: Thankyou, Caesar. I find my outfit just to die for.

Tribute: I'm seventeen and from District One. I believe that's all you need to know.

Tribute: To all the tributes; I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you.

Tribute: Er, thanks for that.

Name: Holden Isles
District: 1
Appearance:

[during the interview, Holden looks very intimidating and cold]

Tribute: Honestly Caesar, you ought to know these things. My name is Holden Isles.

Tribute: My stylist insisted on me wearing this white suit. I think it was a poor choice.

Tribute: I am eighteen years old, I am from District One and I'm extremely prepared for the Games.

Tribute: No, Caesar.

Tribute: Luck is for fools.

message 17: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Interviews are closed.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.