Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Help! please!

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (last edited Oct 15, 2012 09:51AM) (new)

Paige (BurnanotherPaige) | 1 comments Hi, I am looking for a book about a werewolf and he falls for a fox woman and there is a scene where he is chasing her and they are shape shifting through-out the chase.
I think he's Irish? but I am not sure.. anyways he falls for her and decides she should be his lifelong mate. I don't know how much of this is accurate I'm going off of what a friend told me about it a while ago. Please help I have to find this book for her as a gift for her surprise party next week!

message 2: by PNR lover (new)

PNR  lover | 430 comments Sounds like Wolf at the Door (The Others, #9) by Christine Warren

message 3: by Oleander (new)

Oleander | 87 comments Yes, it's wolf at the Door.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (Iftcan) | 2656 comments Mod
definately Wolf at the Door. And just an FYI Paige--its the first novel in an entire series. So you can give her a few more in the series if you want to be a REALLY good friend. :o)

message 5: by HER (last edited Oct 15, 2012 08:32PM) (new)

HER Rules | 2 comments Thank you all! Ann especially I didn't know there were more books in the series (I really will be a good friend;). Could you guys tell me a little more about the series?

(how many books? What is the plot about? {it's not just xxx is it?} What did you think of it? Etc.)

message 6: by Lisa Annesley (last edited Oct 15, 2012 09:22PM) (new)

Lisa Annesley (lisaannesley) | 120 comments Hi Paige! The Others is a funny kind of series, because Christine Warren wrote/published them out of order. This is how she suggests you read them:

Book 1: One Bite with a Stranger, September 2008
Book 2: Big Bad Wolf, September 2009
Book 3: Prince Charming Doesn't Live Here, November 2010
Book 4: Black Magic Woman, April 2011
Book 5: Not Your Ordinary Faerie Tale, November 2011
Book 6: On the Prowl, April 2012
Book 7: Drive Me Wild, November 2012
(Book 8 is still to be published. Stay tuned!)
Book 9: Wolf at the Door, March 2006
Book 10: She's No Faerie Princess, October 2006
Book 11: The Demon You Know, May 2007
Book 12: Howl at the Moon, October 2007
Book 13: Walk on the Wild Side, June 2008
Book 14: You're So Vein, March 2009
Book 15: Born to Be Wild, March 2010

Some were originally published as erotica, and are scorchers. Other books are mild. They all have complete plots--they're not just xxx.

The books cover the gamut from shapeshifters to vampires to fae to demons.

I enjoy the books--they're an auto-buy for me.

message 7: by HER (new)

HER Rules | 2 comments Thank you Lisa, but now I have even more questions :/ Is the whole series revolving around just two characters or is it multiple characters and their story's just in the same book world? And if someone where to just read Wolf At The Door would there be the feeling that you're missing something in the story?