This topic is about Three Hearts and Three Lions
Book Cover Help > Please add cover and information

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Matt | 2 comments Hi Librarian team,

A few notes on this edition:
- Title should be "Three Hearts and Three Lions"
- 167 total pages
- Accurate cover image can be found here (or I can upload a copy of mine, if it's easier).

Thanks!
- Matt

message 2: by Traveling Diva (new)

Traveling Diva (travelingdiva) | 372 comments Done :)

message 3: by ❂ Jennifer (new)

❂ Jennifer  (jennevans) | 871 comments Actually, Matt, can you please upload a copy of yours? The image you linked to came from eBay, and we're not allowed to use images from commercial sites. Sorry, and thanks for your understanding!

(I've reverted the change to remove the image.)

message 4: by Traveling Diva (new)

Traveling Diva (travelingdiva) | 372 comments Hi Jennifer, I actually took the same image from a different site

message 5: by ❂ Jennifer (last edited Oct 15, 2012 12:45AM) (new)

❂ Jennifer  (jennevans) | 871 comments The image that was on there was identical to the ebay site - including the camera at the bottom left corner, indicating a commercially sourced image.

(I kept a copy, in case). It's a PITA, but we're not allowed to use those images.

message 6: by Traveling Diva (new)

Traveling Diva (travelingdiva) | 372 comments Oh sorry, then I did upload the wrong one. I downloaded the ebay one to compare...

message 7: by Traveling Diva (new)

Traveling Diva (travelingdiva) | 372 comments Sorry about that, I have updated the cover with the scanned one.

message 8: by ❂ Jennifer (new)

❂ Jennifer  (jennevans) | 871 comments No worries, I'll crop the black out of it and between the two of us, we'll get a legit, decent cover up! :)

Matt | 2 comments Finally got push notifications on my phone so I could remember to come back here. You folks are awesome - thanks!