Independent Question of the Day discussion

Who would you date?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Myke (last edited Feb 13, 2009 07:31PM) (new)

Myke (SarahPalin) | 183 comments Period 4's question of the day:

If you could date anyone and take them anywhere, who would you date and where would you take them?

There were some funny and clever answers (like Yalan's)... and I think this is an overall fun question. Also, this forum hasn't really been keeping up to date with the QsOTDs... so I think it's time.

I'll start:

I would date Hermione Granger and I would take her to the Quidditch world cup. I think she's my soul mate, whether she's real or not. I love her. haha. But seriously.

message 2: by Yalan (new)

Yalan (curryZlittleazn) | 16 comments haha thanks mykey. and for everyone's viewing pleasure this is my said date, hope they work :):

Photobucket

Photobucket

His name is Jae Joong, and he's a singer in the Korean boy band DBSK.

message 3: by Myke (new)

Myke (SarahPalin) | 183 comments Haha, you left out the funniest part - where you would take him.

message 4: by Yalan (new)

Yalan (curryZlittleazn) | 16 comments yeah, well I guess so everyone knows from outside classes: I said I'd take him to the bermuda triangle so we'd get lost and he'd be stuck with me forever. haha

fyi: I am not a creeper, just for future reference, lol.

message 5: by John (new)

John | 116 comments Mod
dude myke emma watson is mine. lol

message 6: by Myke (last edited Mar 04, 2009 03:08PM) (new)

Myke (SarahPalin) | 183 comments Ha ha, I couldn't care less about Emma Watson. I love Hermione.

message 7: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyryan) | 95 comments I haven't been on GoodReads in months and I finally log on and this is the first chat that pops up and I started laughing so hard, you have no idea :)

message 8: by Yalan (new)

Yalan (curryZlittleazn) | 16 comments you know my man is mad delicious hah

message 9: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyryan) | 95 comments I just love that you'd take him to the Bermuda Triangle. The explanation of why is the funniest thing I think I've ever read. I feel like Grace Kim's creepiness has rubbed off on you. Or maybe you're the original creepy one and you transformed Grace!! The world may never know...

message 10: by Yalan (new)

Yalan (curryZlittleazn) | 16 comments mwahahahaha the secret between us rice cakes will never be revealed. haha. who'd you take and where?

message 11: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyryan) | 95 comments See I'm not even sure anymore. My date was always going to be Heath Ledger (who I believe to be the perfect human being) and we'd go to Australia of course. But now that he died I don't know who I'd choose to date.

message 12: by Yalan (new)

Yalan (curryZlittleazn) | 16 comments well he doesn't have to be alive. Mykey wants to go out with Hermione. So I'm pretty sure you could still go out with Heath; unless Mykey plans to bring a Harry Potter book with him on his date.

message 13: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyryan) | 95 comments Hahaha, well yeah, I suppose. So this question also applies to fictional characters and the deceased. Haha, perfect! :D

message 14: by Myke (new)

Myke (SarahPalin) | 183 comments Even if I took a Harry Potter book with me on my date, it would still be awesome... I would be at the Quidditch World Cup for goodness's sake! (P.S. dating a dead person is a LOT weirder than dating a book).

message 15: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyryan) | 95 comments Okay, wow, thanks. I said I wasn't sure who to choose anymore since Heath's dead. But Yalan chose to be supportive and told me that I can do whatever I want! It is a dream, isn't it? Besides, it's not like I'd date his dead body. It's more like a he-never-died sort of thing :) Haha, I believe that's called denial? ;P

message 16: by Yalan (new)

Yalan (curryZlittleazn) | 16 comments At least your denying a death, Myke is denying a character's existence. haha

message 17: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyryan) | 95 comments Hahahaha, this actually just made me laugh out loud at my computer! Hahahahaha! I love it! Thanks Yalan :D

message 18: by Myke (new)

Myke (SarahPalin) | 183 comments Hey, just for everyone's information, I know she doesn't exist! >:(

message 19: by Josh (new)

Josh | 164 comments She doesn't?

I guess you're going to tell me that Superman and the Easter Bunny aren't real as well.

message 20: by Yalan (new)

Yalan (curryZlittleazn) | 16 comments hahaha i wonder who else is reading this. we need more people to keep this alive. aw don't be mad mykey. :)

message 21: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennyryan) | 95 comments Hahahahaha, I love this! :)

message 22: by Jena (new)

Jena | 124 comments haha i love this! i am literally laughing while i'm reading this and i'm pretty sure my family thinks i'm whack! haha!!!

i wish i could answere this but i really dont know...:/ lame!!!

message 23: by samn (new)

samn (samnit) | 1 comments How can we really know? Isn't belief what makes things "real"?

message 24: by Myke (new)

Myke (SarahPalin) | 183 comments Okay okay, I know she isn't tangible... unless you say thought is tangible...

message 25: by John (new)

John | 116 comments Mod
Jenna Fischer, Pam Beasley from The Office.

not gonna lie.... :P