Looking for Alaska Looking for Alaska question

Any Reconmmendation for books thar are alike?
Tono Bonifasi Tono Oct 13, 2012 02:23PM
Looking for AlaskaI have already read THEFAULT IN OUR STARS and PAPER TOWNS but i personnaly really liked this book... Please recommend.

deleted member Oct 13, 2012 11:54PM   1 vote
Please Ignore Vera Dietz
was a pretty good book if you ask me. Check it out

Skippy dies by Pete Murray

For some reason this book reminded me of "Catcher in the Rye"--maybe it was just me, but I guess there are some similarities.

Hannah No definitely, I totally agree :D
Apr 07, 2013 09:26AM

For some reason this reminds me of a PG-13 version of Rules of Attraction. Then again, I haven't read Rules of Attraction in a couple of years.

If you enjoyed Looking For Alaska you'll probably like The Perks of Being a Wallflower, or any of John Green's other books. Kafka On The Shore is another beautiful book about finding your own way of living and has some similarities to Alaska Young, maybe a bit darker though. You might also enjoy my own book Empty Roads & Broken Bottles; in search for The Great Perhaps which is about my own journey of self discovery :)

Shayla (last edited Feb 26, 2013 04:25PM ) Feb 26, 2013 04:24PM   0 votes
Wil Grayson Wil Grayson, by John Green
Looking for Alaska and it are my two favorite John Green books.

Go Ask Alice by Anonymous

before i fall by lauren oliver

If you like John Green, I suggest you also read David Levithan's works.

If I Stay is about a girl, who after a near-fatal car crash, must decide whether or not she wants to return to living. Same Is It Worth It? question.

Please Ignore Vera DietzIs sort of like Looking For Alaska. Charlie Kahn, Vera Dietz's best friend is dead, and the reader gets a look into their relationship while trying to figure out why Charlie died. Vera is reminiscent of Alaska.

You can always check out some more of John Green's books. He has a unique writing style and has won many other literary awards.

The Book of Tomorrowby Cecelia Ahern, Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult, and Summer Sisters by Judy Blume.

It's not exactly like Looking For Alaska, but they still have that teenage angsty feel.

All the nerdfighter vids?

Check out my webcomic, updates every Thursday: http://reddkaiman.blogspot.com/2013/0...

Tell The Wolves I'm Home - deals with death, forgiveness, growing up, fitting in. A great coming of age story.

The fault in our stars

try reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.. its also about a crazy girl and a two timer.. this time the guy is the two timer =))

try reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.. its also about a crazy girl and a two timer.. this time the guy is the two timer =))

Catcher in the Rye and Perks are so similar though Charlie is a lot nicer than Holden.

Graffiti moon
I am the messenger.

Why We Broke Up by

What about an abundance of Katherines or will Grayson will Grayson

A Separate Peace by John Knowles, maybe.

"The Fault in Our Stars" – John Green.

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and Paper Towns by John Green

Try 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher