The Collection discussion

Introduction

Comments (showing 1-50 of 74) (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) | 28 comments Mod
Welcome guys! I know we all probably know each other, but introduce yourself anyway. It can be as long or as short as you want. Or as in depth or vague as you want. We just want to hear about you!

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 7 comments Hi Falls! <3

Lol. Why not, I'll make an intro.

I'm known for typos. We all know that. I'm Rachel, an atypical bisexual goth girl who'll be 17 in December.
I'm currently a junior (again) in high school
I'm taken by the love of my life. HE'S MINE! Mine... >:D
Yes I'm weird. You all know that, too. so I'll hut up now. :P

message 3: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 7 comments Ira wrote: "Hey"

Beautiful intro Ira! *claps wildly*

Lol I'm sorry, I couldn't resist... You know I loves you. <3

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 7 comments Ira wrote: "LOL oh plz, I'm just not into the mood... Us everyone knows me so what's the big deal?"

I still wrote mine, just for fun. :P

message 5: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) I have arrived.

message 6: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments Yay!!!

message 7: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments Where's Kyle?

message 8: by Rikki (new)

Rikki | 10 comments Rikki here! I'm probably not, but I think of myself as mysterious and a little on the shy side. You wanna know about me just ask. Here's a given.. I like pickles.

message 9: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Lori wrote: "Where's Kyle?"

Dead. :D XD Kidding.

message 10: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Rikki wrote: "Rikki here! I'm probably not, but I think of myself as mysterious and a little on the shy side. You wanna know about me just ask. Here's a given.. I like pickles."

Pickles are yummy.

message 11: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 31 comments hey
and
bye
need
to
go
to
bed

message 12: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Jihaad wrote: "hey
and
bye
need
to
go
to
bed"

Go
To
Sleep
Young
One
Dream
Of
ME!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

message 13: by Rikki (new)

Rikki | 10 comments That's a little creepy right there...

message 14: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Good. XD

message 15: by Rikki (new)

Rikki | 10 comments -O.O-

message 16: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Rikki wrote: "-O.O-"

That looks like a red panda.

message 17: by Rikki (new)

Rikki | 10 comments Hey maybe... -*.*- I think I just killed it.

message 18: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) You killed a red panda. Congratulations, jerkface. XD

message 19: by Rikki (new)

Rikki | 10 comments Thank you?

message 20: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) De nada! XD

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgetten Hello people. :) Glad to see this group. I almost ignored the invite to it like I do for most groups, but then I was like... wait a minute. The Collection sounds a lot like Carroll's group...
So, yeah. Here I am. Great seeing you all again.

message 22: by Dia (new)

Dia (FunSize5) | 2 comments Hi guys. My name is Nadiyah (Nuh-dee-yah), but most people say it wrong so just call me Dia (Dee-yah). Simple. Anyhoo, I'm gonna make an effort to be more active in this group. I'm really busy with AP classes and the upcoming PSAT exam, so bear with me. I plan to go to school for culinary arts after I graduate, which will be next year... cause I'm a junior. Sooooo yeah. Hi.

message 23: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments Brandon wrote: "Lori wrote: "Where's Kyle?"

Dead. :D XD Kidding."

Tee hee hee...prolly baking Kyle cake, and not sharing....

message 24: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 31 comments Brandon wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "hey
and
bye
need
to
go
to
bed"

Go
To
Sleep
Young
One
Dream
Of
ME!!!!!!!!!!!! XD"

haha I most assuredly did NOT dream of you thank you very much, I can't remember exactly who I dreamed of but it most certainly wasn't a Brandon.

message 25: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments Hi everyone and thank you Ira for the invite. :)

Most of us probably already know each other but I'm gonna introduce myself again anyway.

I'm Sara, I'm 28 and I'm from Italy.
My greatest passions are chocolate, books, 30 Seconds to Mars, Maroon 5 and movies in general but especially funny ones.

Happy to be here with y'all again! ;D

message 26: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments Jihaad wrote: "Brandon wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "hey
and
bye
need
to
go
to
bed"

Go
To
Sleep
Young
One
Dream
Of
ME!!!!!!!!!!!! XD"

haha I most assuredly did NOT dream of you thank you very much, I can't remember..."

Um, is your name really Jihaad?

message 27: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 31 comments Lori wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "Brandon wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "hey
and
bye
need
to
go
to
bed"

Go
To
Sleep
Young
One
Dream
Of
ME!!!!!!!!!!!! XD"

haha I most assuredly did NOT dream of you thank you very much, I..."

Ira wrote: "Yeah is name is really jihaad... When I first met him I asked him that more then 5 times LOL"

lol whats wrong with my name I instill fear and confusion into your minds, pretty awesome if you ask me

message 28: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments Jihaad wrote: "Lori wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "Brandon wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "hey
and
bye
need
to
go
to
bed"

Go
To
Sleep
Young
One
Dream
Of
ME!!!!!!!!!!!! XD"

haha I most assuredly did NOT dream of you thank you..."

Uh, no, you don't. It's hostile. And that's just so not cool.

message 29: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments Ira wrote: "Yeah is name is really jihaad... When I first met him I asked him that more then 5 times LOL"

In this day and age, that's...unfortunate.

message 30: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 31 comments Lori wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "Lori wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "Brandon wrote: "Jihaad wrote: "hey
and
bye
need
to
go
to
bed"

Go
To
Sleep
Young
One
Dream
Of
ME!!!!!!!!!!!! XD"

haha I most assuredly did NOT dream o..."

Geez I was being sarcastic, and besides I bet you don't even know the real meaning of my name

message 31: by Jihaad (last edited Oct 11, 2012 07:42AM) (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 31 comments Lori wrote: "Ira wrote: "Yeah is name is really jihaad... When I first met him I asked him that more then 5 times LOL"

In this day and age, that's...unfortunate."

Not really, I'm proud of it, besides it's better then having the same name as half the population

message 32: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments I'm not going to bother arguing over your poor judgment, logic, and reasoning skills; I can only ponder the absence of your intellect--and wonder why you weren't taught any better. Maybe you're just, like, I dunno, maybe twelve or something. For someone who's so worried about sharing their name and standing out as an individual, or how they're being perceived, consider that your name here does not now introduce you as anyone unique, special, *or* terrifying; the meaning, unfortunately, immediately translates to, "Hi, my name is Hate." Consider: Just because you think it's trendy to wear ankle boots with miniskirts doesn't mean it looks good...'cause it doesn't.

You're "proud of it."... Well, still ain't no cure for stupid.

You are insulting and mocking my friends and their nationalities and religions, and connecting every Muslim here to a problem not of their own making by reminding everyone else that your assumed "name" is a word that's been declared to the whole western world as WAR. Duh.

Don't bother replying to me, because I won't to you, end of.

Have a nice night with your "awesome" self, anyway.

Ugh.

message 33: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Lori, what the fuck? Jihaad can mean both, "An individual's striving for spiritual self-perfection." and "A Muslim holy war or spiritual struggle against infidels." in the Muslim religion.
Just leave him be. Alright?

message 34: by Lori (new)

Lori | 12 comments Brandon wrote: "Lori, what the fuck? Jihaad can mean both, "An individual's striving for spiritual self-perfection." and "A Muslim holy war or spiritual struggle against infidels." in the Muslim religion.
Just le..."

Wow, it's a HIM??? Ha! Thought it was a her. If you read his words above, he's not looking to find anything spiritually, he just wants to create a problem. He IS a problem. And obviously one of yours, if you feel the need to explain for him. Time for my drugs. Bye-o.

message 35: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Um...whatever...I just like to make peace, and you flipped out on him when he seemed to be pretty harmless.

message 36: by Fuchsia (new)

Fuchsia (mmiiaaooww) Sorry about the cussing. I forgot about that rule. XD

message 37: by Jihaad (new)

Jihaad Albayaty | 31 comments thanks Brandon growing up with my name in England you get used to that kind of stuff, though i have to say never been introduced as hate, that was a bit new

and Ira for you fine I won't reply since I don't have a proper response anyway, I'm not gonna smile about it though

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Hello :) Numey here :) Nice to be human ;)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Hey guys I'm Eillie and thanx for the invite Ira sounds like a good group:)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Yep I feel the same it felt like ages since i last talked to you since

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (TheLovelyMsEls) Mhm so how are you doing lately and stuff

message 42: by Diana ❀ ☺ (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 3 comments Hi my name is Diana :) Thanx for the invite Ira :)

message 43: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments Hello and welcome to all the new members! :)

message 44: by Richard (new)

Richard (DDayTheCannibal) Hello, My name is Richard and everything you need to know about me is in my bio. Cause I'm Awesome.

message 45: by Juvariyya (new)

Juvariyya  Yousuf heylo I am Juvariyya but I prefer being called Jia...becoz its easy:)well thanks Ira for the invite:D

message 46: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments Hello! Welcome Richard and Jia! :)

message 47: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Hello, everyone! My name is Kyle and I'm glad to be a member of this group. Thanks for the invite, Falls!:)"

Oh finally! :) Welcome Kyle!

message 48: by Sara (new)

Sara (Principessa_Sara) | 38 comments *almost chokes on her glass of water* Buhauahuahuahahaha! xD You're welcome, Kyle! :D

You guys are spamming in my precious introduction topic. Who's going to look at it with all these posts? They'll just get rid of that annoying red new sign and move on. (:

I thought I'd introduce myself, being head mod, but I'm a few days late. Whoops. Whatever. You know me all anyway.

I'm Falls! Nice to meet you! I've decided I'm now The Mold. I rather like it. So much so I'm debating using the title in a book. I haven't quite decided if I'm going to be the Mold as in pliable, or toxic green crap that eats all good things. But. Whatever.

Uh... Uh... I'm trying to think of anything to introduce me. I have a bad habit of getting caught up in drama so I've decided to become a mediator. If there's a fight, such as the one above, I will get involved. And put my magical mediator powers on everyone. Muahahaha. (:

Mueheheheh!

« previous 1