Writers' area discussion

starting up^ > New member introductions

Comments (showing 1-50 of 125) (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 19 comments Mod
lol...
Hi guys Im Pari, again from India. A bookworm who can read an interesting book continously, until it finishes (obviously)

message 2: by Aparna (new)

Aparna (Aparna_s) | 8 comments Hey guys..
I am Aparna from India as well... I am total book freak and stay up all night reading books mostly paranormal but I also love some action thriller and suspense books...

And I haven't written much except those boring essays you have to write in schools,but that was long back.. So gonna do some experimenting with myself in this group ;)

message 3: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

I love writing those also!

message 4: by Aparna (new)

Aparna (Aparna_s) | 8 comments You seem to be studious..!!! I love to read M not much of a writer..

message 5: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

I am really studious! 93% in maths is not good for me!

message 6: by Aparna (new)

Aparna (Aparna_s) | 8 comments Oh it'll benefit you later trust me..!! In which class r u now??

message 7: by Gatha G (new)

Gatha G (Gatha) | 5 comments Hi,I am Gatha(obviously).I am also from India and a bookoholic like all the ppl out here.I am loud and noisy,no a big fan of romance,love writing,dancing,singing,playing guitar and creating problems............

message 8: by Darshana (new)

Darshana Unnikrishnan (darshuk15) hi am darshana unnikrishnan also from india. nice to meet u all again in another group :-P i used to write poems. have not written anything for sometime. n am a bookaholic too...
:-)

message 9: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Aparna wrote: "Oh it'll benefit you later trust me..!! In which class r u now??"

8th and 93% is not at all good. when you can get 100% in that subject.

message 10: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Thomas wrote: "I know 'm sounding ridiculous, but gatz and rits welcome to writers area"

Ritz? are you referring to me? If so, i dont think I like it. My pet name is outside the brackets :P

message 11: by Pari {Ridhee} (last edited Oct 09, 2012 07:53AM) (new)

lol...Well, Im known for my philosophical talks. :D

And partly because I have got 100% in this subject.

message 12: by Aparna (new)

Aparna (Aparna_s) | 8 comments Pari {Ridhee} wrote: "Aparna wrote: "Oh it'll benefit you later trust me..!! In which class r u now??"

8th and 93% is not at all good. when you can get 100% in that subject."

You'll get there soon:)

message 13: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

I've already reached there, but I dropped :(

message 14: by Darshana (new)

Darshana Unnikrishnan (darshuk15) thanks thomas...:-)

message 15: by Gatha G (new)

Gatha G (Gatha) | 5 comments Thomas wrote: "I know 'm sounding ridiculous, but gatz and rits welcome to writers area"

thanks Thomas,and yes you do sound ridiculous : D

message 16: by Renee (new)

Renee (reneekatherine) | 1 comments Hi, my name is Renee. I'm from Australia and i'm writing my very first book. I've gotten 2 contracts from an American Publisher but i'm still looking. Thanks for inviting me to this group! Glad i joined!

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (JanelliePatellie) | 2 comments Hi, my name is Jasmine but i'm also known as Janelle. I'm from Utah. I'm writing my very first official Novel. I enjoy writing Action, Romance, Drama, Mystery, Suspence, Thrillers, Sci-fi, and Fantasy! Thanks for inviting me I'm glad that I joined!!

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle (JanelliePatellie) | 2 comments Thanks.

message 19: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Hi Renee and Jasmine. Good to have you in the group!

message 20: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

uh-huh

message 21: by Abhirami (new)

Abhirami (abhiramibose1999) | 1 comments hey!!!!!!!

message 22: by Kanika (new)

Kanika | 4 comments HI GUYS!
I AM KANIKA FROM INDIA. I LOVE READING ANY KIND OF BOOK. I ALSO LOVE WRITING.
MY FAV BOOKS ARE DIVERGENT AND INSURGENT, VAMPIRE ACADEMY, FALLEN SERIES BY LAUREN KATE, THE MAZE RUNNER, HARRY POTTER SERIES.

message 23: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 3 comments hi I'm Abigail, I am 12 and trying to write a book as well as a news papper article

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Crazy and I'm new here. I love reading and writing stories. And I also like drawing, playing music, watching Sonic episodes and watching Wreck It Ralph, and I love a lot of other things too. Anyway, hi!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited May 11, 2013 03:35AM) (new)

Hello, I am Aashi from India. I write poems mostly and have recently started to try my hand at short stories and stuff. Not a bookworm but yes, I like reading good books.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Thomas wrote: "Hai crazy welcome to the group."

Thanks!! :)

message 27: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 3 comments Thomas wrote: "Hi abigail welcome to the group :)"

thx

message 28: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (Rose_Way) | 3 comments cool

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Hello fellow earthlings...

My name is Hazel, I'm turning 16 and love to read. I model, sing and write aswell. The 'J' in my name is for (Corny reason) Jackson... My boyfriend. He is teaching me to surf and I am from Australia. I am weird and a tad crazy and I love it!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hazel ~ J wrote: "Hello fellow earthlings...

My name is Hazel, I'm turning 16 and love to read. I model, sing and write aswell. The 'J' in my name is for (Corny reason) Jackson... My boyfriend. He is teaching me to..."

Welcome, Hazel!!!! I'm crazy too!!! ;DDD

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Wooh thanks for welcoming me o.O I feel so at home mwahahaha

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Nooo problemo!!!!!!! :DDDD

message 33: by Kanika (new)

Kanika | 4 comments thnx for welcoming me..

message 34: by Georgicus (new)

Georgicus Goaticus | 49 comments My name is George. I am a goat. I will one day rule the world.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ George. Get off Goodreads.

message 36: by Georgicus (new)

Georgicus Goaticus | 49 comments Make me!

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Oh my god don't talk to me

message 38: by Ninth (new)

Ninth  (Ninthkhashcannan) | 17 comments Hai,

I am Nishanth Anchan. A 16 year old guy from India. I love books and Computer games (And Horses and Cats)

I like to read books with extreme violence, blood and gore, guts(And by Violent books, I don't mean the ones with violent sexual content, I hate them)
And also some Historical fiction, books dealing with symbology or cryptology, and finally, Epic fantasy tales.

I dislike Romantic and emo stuff(no offense, but that's the way it works)

I love reading till midnight(ebooks) and well, sometimes continue till 4 in the morning.

Writing stuff has been my hobby since 4 years. But I kept them all to myself. But after I entered GR. It has changed. I've shared some of my stuff here.
http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/1... (most of them suck, I guess)

I like writing horror(+humour) stories. Until last month, they used to be short ones. But now, I've finally decided to write a whole book. And that's going to have gross, demonic and gory killing stuff.

Well...
That's about it.

PS: Girls around can call me 'Nish' XD

message 39: by Ninth (new)

Ninth  (Ninthkhashcannan) | 17 comments Thomas wrote: "Hai hit. Welcome to the group."

Thanks bro.
Hope I'll find awesome writers and readers here.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

You'll find awesome writers and readers here! :)

message 41: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Goatina | 35 comments My name is Georgina. I am goat. I will conquer the world.

message 42: by Georgicus (new)

Georgicus Goaticus | 49 comments That is my job, you female goat!

message 43: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Goatina | 35 comments Right. And it is my job to conquer it too since I am goat too.

message 44: by Georgicus (new)

Georgicus Goaticus | 49 comments I see where you are coming from.

message 45: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Goatina | 35 comments I see where you are coming from too, Georgicus.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoaaaaa.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Whoaaaa indeed

message 48: by Georgina (new)

Georgina Goatina | 35 comments When Georgicus and I take over, we won't be saying "whoa" anymore. We will replace it with our wonderful goat expressions.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Thomas wrote: "i think we will have to create an rp section. What do u people say?"

I agree!

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ I agree

« previous 1 3