♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Music <3 > Taylor Swift new album Red

Comments (showing 1-50 of 134) (134 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
Who's excited? I am!
I love her singles We Are Never Ever Getting back Together and Red. <3

message 2: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!! Have you heard Begin Again or Ronan?! (Ronan made me cry) and Begin again is sooo beautiful!

message 3: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Ronan is so pretty but so depressing!!!!! i havent heard Begin Again but will definitely check it out!

message 4: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments Ohmigosh, look it up! Its amazing!

message 5: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Done! love it!

message 6: by Farhia (new)

Farhia (farhia97) | 299 comments I love Ronan, but it's so sad, and We Are Never....(too lazy) but haven't heard Red. I wanna hear her song with Ed Sheeran too

message 7: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments Red is really good, but Begin Again is my favorite out of her newer ones.. I can't wait till the album comes out!! Oct. 22nd!

message 8: by Erika (last edited Oct 09, 2012 12:53PM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments ok don't kill me but...I actually didn't really like We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. Ok first let me explain that I love Taylor Swift but the speaking parts in that song just ruined it for me. Love Ronan though. Makes me cry every time I listen to it! I can't wait to hear her other songs!

message 9: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Really? I actually thought the speaking parts were funny. I mean it definitely didn't sound like typical Taylor (more pop than country) but she cracks me up.

OMG me neither! and I love ronan<3

message 10: by Julia (last edited Oct 09, 2012 04:17PM) (new)

Julia I'm really look forward to the new album! I've loved all the early releases so far, and I can't wait to hear all of them! (My favorite has been Begin Again) Savin' my money :)

Hey, she just came out with a new song today

"I Knew You Were Trouble"

message 11: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

yay i'll def check that out!

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia ♥Anne wrote: "yay i'll def check that out!"

Yeah, it's another pop song, I really like it :)

message 13: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments ♥Anne wrote: "Really? I actually thought the speaking parts were funny. I mean it definitely didn't sound like typical Taylor (more pop than country) but she cracks me up.

OMG me neither! and I love ronan<3"

I guess I just grew up listening to her old songs and I don't really like the direction she's going in. In my mind she's a country singer not pop. (I just realized that I've been listening to her songs since I was 9 and that her first songs came out 6 years ago. Seems like that was a long time ago)

message 14: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Oh, I know! It makes me sad in a way because of all her old songs like Fearless and Shouldve Said No and Stay Beautiful and especially I'd Lie. I think I like the old Taylor better but there's something I just can't help but like about her new songs. Although i think I'd like them better if they were by something different, I totally see what you're saying. :)

message 15: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments I loveee Begin Again, WRNEEGBT.. was just downright silly, though I did buy it cuz I luv Taylor. Ronan makes me cry.. Red is wonderful and I Knew You Were trouble.. idk.. its just not what I'm used to from her. Its alright. I have to get used to it. I've only heard it twice!

message 16: by Erika (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 318 comments ♥♥Annie (leopard kittycat girl)♥♥ wrote: "Oh, I know! It makes me sad in a way because of all her old songs like Fearless and Shouldve Said No and Stay Beautiful and especially I'd Lie. I think I like the old Taylor better but there's some..."

Yeah when it came on the radio at first I was like who is this? Its not like I hate the songs I just prefer her older songs

message 17: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

At first I thought it was Avril Lavigne, lol :) but then I grew to like it even though I do like her country songs better.

message 18: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments I like her either way.

message 19: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

So what does everyone think about her straight hair? She hasn't been seen with her signature curls for a while now...

message 20: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments I like her curly hair better (I have curly hair, so I'm pretty biased) but the straight isn't bad...

message 21: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I like her curly hair better too

message 22: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) :O this album is out!?!?
dang...

message 23: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Haha actually it's going to be out tomorrow. (Unless you live in a completely different time zone than me, where it IS tomorrow, lol.) But anyway, whether it's October 21 or October 22 where you live, the album's out October 22. I'm so excited for tomorrow! I'm going to try to convince my parents to take me to buy the album.

message 24: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (NikkiSoj) | 938 comments Mod
♥IloveNiall {Anne}♥ wrote: "I like her curly hair better too"

Agreed. Not only do I like her curly hair better, I kinda hate her hair straightened

message 25: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

So I am freaking out, her album came out today! I begged my mom to let me buy it so we went out and got it. :D I love all of the songs but I think my favorite is "I Knew You Were Trouble". Also love "Stay Stay Stay", "State of Grace", "22" and of course, "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".

message 26: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) i REALLY want it but i have no iTunes money!!! :'( Christmas, then! :)

message 27: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I just got the CD!

message 28: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) aww lucky u is it good!?!?!?!?!?!?

message 29: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

It is amazing!

message 30: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) ok awesome! :) i liked her music a lot in grsde 6 and stopped but now i like it again :)

message 31: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

I've loved her since 3rd grade, when "Fearless" came out. Then I just sort of started listening to all her music. My new alltime favorite is I knew You were Trouble. AMAZING. Look it up on youtube now if you haven't heard it yet!

message 32: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments My brother got RED for his birthday today and i put it on my iPod.. SO AMAZING <333

message 33: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) ugh im so jelly!! :( maybe tomorrow i will look some of the songs up on youtube...i have no time now

message 34: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Mercy- Future Mrs. Horan wrote: "My brother got RED for his birthday today and i put it on my iPod.. SO AMAZING <333"

Isnt it?! I'm obsessed.

message 35: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments I know, I love... 22, Treacherous, Stay Stay Stay, BEGIN AGAIN (holy cow, so pretty) uhm... Holy Ground in amazing.. Starlight. Oh, and Thats When I Knew makes me SO SAD! D": But really, they are ALLLLLLLL Amazing, im so obsessed.. I love her and all her music.

message 36: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Stay Stay Stay LOOVVE! I wonder who its about?

message 37: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments I might not be about anyone.... that is possible

message 38: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

quite possible...

message 39: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

But wouldnt it be weird to write a madeup song? Especially for taylor swift?

message 40: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 705 comments Uhm.... I guess.. Idk. haha

message 41: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) omg i fangirled i was looking at the album on iTunes AND I NOTICED THAT ONE SONG FEATURES ED SHEERAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 KAFSFJDKASFJAKSFJKDSAJFJDKAJFDSKFJDSKAFDSA;LJFDS KDASFJ JADSFDJ;KASJ ADKLSFJ ASLJ F
I also heard the one "I Knew You Were Trouble" on the radio!!! I LOVE IT!!! Its really catchy and its now ALWAYS stuck in my head XD

message 42: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Haha me too! And the song that features Ed Sheeran is awesome.

message 43: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) ikr!??! i only previewed it tho...but i think its awesome cuz i LOVE Ed!!!! XD

message 44: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

yeah! same!

message 45: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) he has such a flowy (what? :P) and smooth voice...absolutely beautiful :D

message 46: by ✽Laurenj426✽ (new)

✽Laurenj426✽ (Purplepandy) I just listened to two songs in her album Red (besides never getting back together or something) for the first time. Well actually i only listened to like 30 seconds..

message 47: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Did you like them?!

message 48: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Daria Weasley *Fangirl* wrote: "he has such a flowy (what? :P) and smooth voice...absolutely beautiful :D"
agree!!

message 49: by ✽Laurenj426✽ (new)

✽Laurenj426✽ (Purplepandy) ♥Anne~ love could be that strong~ wrote: "Did you like them?!"

Yeah that were pretty good. I didn't listen them before because I didn't really like We are never ever getting back together. I used to listen to her more but I'm not sure if I like this album that much. I like Taylor Swift more country instead of like pop. i hope she keeps some of her country style

message 50: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Agreed, I like her country slightly better than her pop, but I still like her pop.

« previous 1 3