Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer discussion

Twilight Movie - News > New Moon cast

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:46AM) (new)

Hannah (hannah_rose555) This is just a rumor I've heard, but Dakota Fanning might be Jane in New Moon.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Yeah.

Someone already told us, but it's okay.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah_rose555) Sorry, I haven't gotten a chance to look at all the discussions. I just thought I should tell you guys.

message 4: by jessica83 (new)

jessica83 Ward (stardustw83) | 34 comments I really don't think she should be Jane though. She just doesn't look right to me but who i am to know anything about casting.

message 5: by Emma (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:22AM) (new)

Emma (emmascout) It only mention Jane briefly in New Moon, so I don't know that much about her, I'm only on Ecplise, I haven't even started Eclipse, so please don't reveal anything about Eclipse or Breaking Dawn.

(I have a Jon and Kate + 8 group if you would like to join, heres the tab.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...
Thanks)

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie I think Dakota Fanning is too young. Jane does need to be petite, but I think she's not quite so young.

message 7: by jessica83 (new)

jessica83 Ward (stardustw83) | 34 comments in the book it states that she was turned when she was young so she does need to be young. In her teens because in the book (i'm NOT quoting here) that she still had the look of a child. Although she seemed to me a bit older

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie Maybe she seemed that was 'cause she is older but she's immortal so it doesn't show.

message 9: by Sheri (new)

Sheri | 5 comments yeah there's quite a few people who tried out for jane but none of them really suite her in my opinion

on january 26 it was confirmed that dakota fanning will be playing jane

Twilight Fansite

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah_rose555) try this website. you can find anything anyone has been on on this website.

http://www.imdb.com/

message 11: by TK (new)

TK (talbiedoodle) | 41 comments I really love all the people who play the Cullens! they are great! and I really love the person playing Jacob. even though I really hate Jacob I love the gut who plays him.