Team Twilight discussion

General > TOP 10 WORDS TO ADD TO WEBSTER’S DICTIONARY IN 2009

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:46AM) (new)

Stephanie 10. Twife (Wife)
Noun
- A female Twilight fan joined in marriage. (example: My Twife forgot to make dinner again tonight because she was re-reading ‘Twilight’.)

9. Twitchy (Twitchy)
Adjective
- Having an involuntary, spasmodic movement of a muscle; or tic that happens when you haven’t had your ‘Twilight’/TA fix for the day.

8. Robsessed (Obsessed)
Adjective
- Having or displaying signs of an obsession with ‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson.

7. Fangdom (Fandom)
Noun
- Fans collectively, as of the motion-picture or book series ‘Twilight’

6. Cullenize
Verb
- To alter one’s image (photographic, or otherwise) for the purpose of making them appear to be a member of the Cullen Family.

5. Twefrence (Reference)
Noun
- An act or instance of referring an everyday scenario to the ‘Twilight’ saga. (example: I made the best Tweference in class today when my teacher was lecturing about new moons!)

4. Fursplode (Explode)
Verb
- To expand with force, burst forth, and phase into wolf form. (example: Jacob Black fursploded after an argument with pack member Paul)

3. Vamptastic (Fantastic)
Adjective
- Incredibly great or extreme; exorbitant. (example: My friend convinced me to read the ‘Twilight’ saga, she is vamptastic!)

2. Fanpire (Fan)
Noun
- An enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of vampires; specifically relating to the ‘Twilight’ saga.

1. Twerd (Twilight Nerd)
Noun
-A person having an extraordinarily high intelligence relating to the ‘Twilight’ saga.

message 2: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I'm so adding these new words to my everyday vocab!

message 3: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
LOL! love that!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i love twerd!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i love twerd!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i love twerd!

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments These words are vamptastic!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I am the last two... Ahh, aren't Fangdom's vamptastic? lol...