Parties? They are BORING!!! discussion

Our "Fun" > The best way to enjoy (by yourself)

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) The best way to enjoy (by yourself) other than reading or music? :)

message 2: by Hussam (new)

Hussam Ali | 4 comments sleeping or video gaming, I guess

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Hussam wrote: "sleeping or video gaming, I guess"

I second that :D

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 34 comments Mod
Pretend that you are having fun, but really you are not, or if there is a dance contest and you are good at dancing, show off.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 34 comments Mod
yeah, when ever my shool has a dance, and I have no idea, that is what do. (by the way, last year, I did a competition and I won against these boys in my grade were really good)

message 7: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 11 comments writing a story???

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Yeah!! But I usually go with poetry:)

message 9: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 11 comments well, im not good at poetry, so i go with stories :)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Have you put them here on GR? :)

message 11: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 11 comments Two of them. One Im working on, the other is complete.

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) I'll check 'em out later...too lazy now ;)

message 13: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 11 comments Cool

message 14: by Neena (new)

Neena (I-am-addicted-to-reading) Reading for me or browsing books online or in the library.....nothing else please me that much

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Playing Pokemon on my 3DS. :)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Claire ~Cool Beans~ -PokeMaster- wrote: "Playing Pokemon on my 3DS. :)"

I have one too :) What color is yours? Mine is black..lol I guess you see it in my pic :D

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Drawing, writing, playing an instrument, playing Tetris, daydreaming about Doctor Who and/or Sherlock(sometimes together, WHEE!), and over that all: listening to music.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ღNumey✮{Gifted~Cats♥Books}☮ wrote: "Claire ~Cool Beans~ -PokeMaster- wrote: "Playing Pokemon on my 3DS. :)"

I have one too :) What color is yours? Mine is black..lol I guess you see it in my pic :D"

Cool beans, mine is purple. :)

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (BerryNumey) Claire -TheNumberOneLanceFan- ~Cool Beans~ wrote: "ღNumey✮{Gifted~Cats♥Books}☮ wrote: "Claire ~Cool Beans~ -PokeMaster- wrote: "Playing Pokemon on my 3DS. :)"

I have one too :) What color is yours? Mine is black..lol I guess you see it in my pic :..."

AWESOME!!! :D

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Oh, and Tetris...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Eleanor, la fille d'Hades wrote: "Oh, and Tetris..."

Tetris is fun. :)

you should bring a book, go find a quiet spot and then start reading.

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Claire -TheNumberOneLanceFan- ~Cool Beans~ wrote: "Eleanor, la fille d'Hades wrote: "Oh, and Tetris..."

Tetris is fun. :) "

It's fantastically addicting.