The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1) The Maze Runner discussion

what did you think about the story?

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diamond (new) - added it

Diamond i thought it was kinda said because all the things that was happening to them, and seeing all them die because of some people testing them trying to make them past something hard.

Ilana i think that if you look past the death and dying piece of the story, you see something quite amazing. remember that all of these 'kids' are just that - kids. they don't have adult supervision and chances are they didn't have much of a chance before coming to the Glades to become and adult and have responsibility, yet with the leadership and order that they created, they were able to thrive and figure out how to make things work. it's actually pretty impressive if you think about it. they figured out who was good at what..and have them take on those roles. they installed leaders (or keepers) to each segment or task and aside from Thomas and Theresa coming along, everything really kept going at the proper pace

message 3: by Diamond (new) - added it

Diamond It wasn't a good game to me.Because of them getting killed yea they didn't have adults but when they finally found some they tried to kill them.
A women threw a knife a them and a lil boy jumped in front of it to keep it from hitting Thomas. So if I were them I wouldn't wanna go back and see them again having to go through that.

Ilana i've just started reading the Scortch Trials and it's getting to be even more interesting. there are little twists that bring a few things into play from book 1 and i'm only 12 chapters in!

message 5: by Diamond (new) - added it

Diamond Ilana wrote: "i've just started reading the Scortch Trials and it's getting to be even more interesting. there are little twists that bring a few things into play from book 1 and i'm only 12 chapters in!"

I HAVENT READ IT YET BECAUSE I CANT FIND THE BOOK ANYWHERE BUT IMA FIND IT ONLINE AND ODER IT SO I CAN SEE WHAT THAT ONE IS LIKE.