Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight discussion

Rereading Twilight

Comments (showing 1-37 of 37) (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva King How many of you are reading twilight again before the last film comes out?
What do you think of it second time round?

Aoife Sheridan I have read twilight twice and love the first book, I couldn't go through the rest for the second time, and i must admit loved the first film but that is as far as it goes. Books are so much better.

message 3: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva King I'm the same, managed to read twilight twice, but now I'm reading new moon again and having a hard continuing

Gabby I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

*I know this has nothing to do with the topic....

message 5: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Gabby wrote: "I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

*I know this has nothing to do with the topic...."

that is interesting.

message 6: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia don't read some book twice, only the books, that i like 2 read, then maybe i will read it about twice or more.

Gabby Peace wrote: "Gabby wrote: "I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

that is..."

Thank you.

message 8: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Gabby wrote: "Peace wrote: "Gabby wrote: "I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

*I know this has nothing to do with the topic..."

yw

message 9: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia only if some book, that i like 2 read, here and there, then i will go bk 2 some certain books 2 read.

message 10: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva King Gabby wrote: "I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

That's the ones from Amanda Hocking, right? I heard really bad things about her writing..

Janese Jackson I saw the first movie before reading any of the books. I knew that the book had to be better than that mediocre film, so I bought the whole series. Since I enjoyed the books, I kept up with the movies too. I re-read the entire series every time a new Twilight movie came out. I won't do it again for BD part 2. I'm officially done re-reading Twilight.

message 12: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Hoffman Eva wrote: "Gabby wrote: "I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

That's ..."

Amanda Hocking's unedited writing is atrocious. It's full of spelling, formatting, and grammatical errors, but her polished stuff isn't bad. She re-released her "Trylle" trilogy recently, and they weren't too bad. She's not bad, but she's not great, and I wouldn't pay 8 dollars for one of her paperback books. However, "Hollowland", which is about zombies, was amazing, and my favorite book by her. You should check it out.

Cherry I have read The Twilight Saga around three times, but not at the minute. I think that no.1/3/4 are easy to read but I find myself skipping bits of no.2, I only really liked the ending of it.

Can't wait for the film!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Eva (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eva King @Janese This is the only time I'm rereading them and the second one ...oh dear!
@Samantha I do have the series on my kindle waiting to be read, i wanted to see what the big deal was about since most of the self published authors seem to put her on a pedestal

BubblesTheMonkey I really don't like any of the movies, so I'm not even going to try and see Breaking Dawn.

Elliegrace this is pittiful but ive read twilight about 6 or 7 times, new moon about 3, eclipse about 5, and breaking dawn 4....before i read twilight i thought the whole instution was trash, but now as you can see im a little odsessed

Avani I've read Twilight maybe twice, New Moon maybe 3 times, Eclipse probably once or twice, and Breaking Dawn probably 3 times. My last reread was a year or so ago, but I remember what happens in all of them so I don't think I need a reread before the movie.

Maisha Eva wrote: "How many of you are reading twilight again before the last film comes out?
What do you think of it second time round?"

im reding it again and i acually like reading vampire books again

message 19: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Maisha wrote: "Eva wrote: "How many of you are reading twilight again before the last film comes out?
What do you think of it second time round?"
im reding it again and i acually like reading vampire books again"

i have read the book, & listen 2 the audio here and there.

message 20: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia but as for reading them over, & over. just read the book somtimes i like reading others books, that is bit better and more interesting.

message 21: by Line (new) - rated it 4 stars

Line Twilight is one of the most easy books to read... I have read them a couple of times, not becaause they are great art, but because tou read it in a couple of hours...
As a student, I think it's nice to have very easy books to read, when you need a little break from studying...

message 22: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Line wrote: "Twilight is one of the most easy books to read... I have read them a couple of times, not becaause they are great art, but because tou read it in a couple of hours...
As a student, I think it's nic..."

that is true here and there.

message 23: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia its also nice 2 get a break from haveing 2 read all twi books, 2 read somethng else as well.

message 24: by Line (new) - rated it 4 stars

Line Peace wrote: "its also nice 2 get a break from haveing 2 read all twi books, 2 read somethng else as well."

You're right about that... Twilight is far from the book I always turn to for a break...

message 25: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Line wrote: "Peace wrote: "its also nice 2 get a break from haveing 2 read all twi books, 2 read somethng else as well."

You're right about that... Twilight is far from the book I always turn to for a break..."

yea i guess so.

message 26: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia i have lots of other books 2 read, here and there, maybe twi books. but i just don't read it all the time.

Gabby Samantha wrote: "Eva wrote: "Gabby wrote: "I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

*I know this has nothing to do with the topic....."

Editing can always be fixed.

Reading Faerie I re-read Twilight and actually liked more then the first time I read it. I'm not sure why. :)

Jannah I don't know if it's the change of the season, but I really want to re-read the whole twilight saga!

message 30: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Jannah wrote: "I don't know if it's the change of the season, but I really want to re-read the whole twilight saga!"

good for u.

message 31: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia like other ppl comment on here, they like 2 read the book just 2 get a break from their school time.

Danielle M Gabby wrote: "I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

VAMPIRE ACADEMY IS BY FAR THE BEST VAMPIRE SERIES! lol

message 33: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Danielle wrote: "Gabby wrote: "I don't Re-read books, but i might re-read Torn and Ascend because they were that good, oh and the Vampire Academy series.

VAMPIRE..."

ok kool

message 34: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia never read it before. sound kool

Danielle M haha I didn't write that part that says "I know this has nothing to do with the topic!"

message 36: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Danielle wrote: "haha I didn't write that part that says "I know this has nothing to do with the topic!""

lol that is funny.

message 37: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia what was the topic that they were talking about?