Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '11 - '12 > Discussion for the Sirantha Jax Series

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Reading Guru (new)

Dawn (DawnV) | 3952 comments This discussion is for the Sirantha Jax series and includes the follow books:
Grimspace (Sirantha Jax, #1) by Ann Aguirre Wanderlust (Sirantha Jax, #2) by Ann Aguirre Doubleblind (Sirantha Jax, #3) by Ann Aguirre Killbox (Sirantha Jax, #4) by Ann Aguirre Aftermath (Sirantha Jax, #5) by Ann Aguirre Endgame (Sirantha Jax, #6) by Ann Aguirre

message 2: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Sunnytat462) | 3072 comments This is one of my favorite series, I was sorry to see that it ended. Jax is fun and really goes through a lot within the books. I was surprised by how much I loved the relationship between Jax and Vel, and Jax and March. Each one was so different but what she needed in her life.

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill | 111 comments I have seen this series around, is it an urban fantasy??? Or scifi romance? I am keen to read it.

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Sunnytat462) | 3072 comments It is what I like to call space drama, new worlds, crazy creatures, flying around in space, there is some romance, but that is not what the book centers around. There is lots of action, they usually almost die in every book.

message 5: by Jill (last edited Oct 03, 2012 04:05AM) (new)

Jill | 111 comments I have noticed that almost everyone who I know who has read this has given it 4 or 5 stars, so I think I might have to take the plunge and give it ago.

message 6: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Sunnytat462) | 3072 comments I think you would like these ones Jill. I wouldn't hesitate to tell people to buy these books, they are worth the money.

message 7: by Jill (new)

Jill | 111 comments Thanks Darcy, I will look them up.

message 8: by Jill (new)

Jill | 111 comments Arghhh! Can you believe I can't get it on my kindle??? When was this book released? 2009? God, Australia sucks for getting books in e format!

message 9: by Gin (new)

Gin | 338 comments I just started reading this series. I loved the first book, so far. I really liked Jax. I thought the romance was a little quick and forced, but I've heard it's better with later books. I loved Vel and from what I am now hearing, I'm happy remains a large part of the story.

message 10: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (Sunnytat462) | 3072 comments Jill wrote: "Arghhh! Can you believe I can't get it on my kindle??? When was this book released? 2009? God, Australia sucks for getting books in e format!"

How frustrating!!

message 11: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 76 comments I've read the first three of this series, and the first book I've read twice. I remember liking books 2 and 3, and I think that book 1 was really good. However, I think I'd have to reread them all over again whenever I get around to finishing this series

message 12: by Sandra, Challenge Junkie (new)

Sandra | 4173 comments I read Grimspace (Sirantha Jax, #1) by Ann Aguirre last month and really enjoyed it. If I can fit it in I'll read #2 Wanderlust this month, if not it'll be soon.

message 13: by Sandra, Challenge Junkie (new)

Sandra | 4173 comments And Jill, I bought the pb, I don't know anywhere you can get them in e format.

message 14: by Jill (new)

Jill | 111 comments Yeah I have ordered it in pb, hopefully I get it soon, really looking forward to this one..