I was doing my homework and I ended up on goodreads discussion

not much

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Frances (new)

Frances | 11 comments hhhhhhheeeeeeeyyyyyy...it is to quiet...well whatever it is when there is nothing going on in the chat group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW...AMAZING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Frances (new)

Frances | 11 comments hahahahahahahahahahaha i was the first to comment...yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

third comment! muahahahaha!!

message 4: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments fourth comment

message 5: by Frances (new)

Frances | 11 comments hey!!!!!

message 6: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 30 comments ummm, i'm sorry. i live in france and the only classes we take are american history, french history, spanish, and french (its like english, but for french). but i'll still be in this group! u never know, i could need some help. 7th grade is pretty tough. first year of high school, you know?

message 7: by Devin (last edited Feb 23, 2009 12:47PM) (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments AMERICANS DON'T START HIGHSCHOOL UNTILL 9TH GRADE SO ACTUALLY WE DON'T KNOW(NOT MEAN. JUST MATTER-OF-FACT)

message 8: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments WHO ARE YOU KIM?????????????????? DO WE KNOW YOU?????????????????

message 9: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 30 comments thanks kim! :]

message 10: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 30 comments sorry, i just don't have any family in america, so i wouldn't know.

message 11: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) So... you guys were all doing homework and ended up here hummm?

message 12: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Dude! I have never met anyone who started that early... that I know of.

message 13: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments Anne wrote: "So... you guys were all doing homework and ended up here hummm?"

SOMETIMES. BUT NOT ALL OF THE TIME

message 14: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) LOL! What you aren't doing homework all the time? Haha!

message 15: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments HAHAHA

message 16: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) I am doing homework now in fact... I have been all day... it is excessivly boring.

message 17: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments I WOULD BE BUT I'M IN UTAH SO I DON'T HAVE ANY HOMEWORK BESIDES 3 OR 4 MATH TEXTBOOK PAGES

message 18: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Why do you write in all caps? It is extreamly hard to read ;P
And I think kids in Utah have to do homework too...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, so it's not just me!! :D lol

message 20: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Not just you what?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

that thinks the CAPS all the time is annoying!

message 22: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Oh yes... type like a normal person I say!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I am normal! Woo hoo, an accomplishment!

message 24: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) How nice... lol. :)

message 25: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Tis ture!

message 26: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 30 comments Jason wrote: wow. like devin said, we only start high school in 9th grade. you would have to be pretty smart to start high school in 7th grade!

yeah, i guess. i skipped 2 grades. (duh!) haha. i actually like school. it's strange, i'm the little geek, but i'm the most popular because i do cheerleading and i guess i'm pretty? haha. my school is a little messed up. =]

message 27: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) I graduated a year early... so I guess I skipped a grade too!

message 28: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) I'm all about diffrent... LOL!

message 29: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 30 comments haha! same here! different is a compliment for me! oops i have to go, it's 3:00 AM in Paris and classes start at 9:20 AM. (we're 6 hours ahead of you!) haha talk to you in the morning!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

3:00 am?? get some sleep, girl!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

•Clara• wrote: "Jason wrote: wow. like devin said, we only start high school in 9th grade. you would have to be pretty smart to start high school in 7th grade!

yeah, i guess. i skipped 2 grades. (duh!) haha. i ..."

You're not popular just because you do cheerleading and is "pretty", you know. that's my opinion.

message 32: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments Jason wrote: "ur not in utah devin brooksby"

YES I AM!!! WHY DO U THINK I HAVENT BEEN TO CLASSES ALL WEEK!!! I CAME OUT HERE FOR A FUNERAL!!!

message 33: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Utah is far away from where I live...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry for that. i went to a funeral on the snow day this year. but it was in bentonville so i didn't miss any school.
you know, a lot of people i know aren't at school this week...like mallory, and kallie, and devin...and a lot more, i think.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Utah...never been there.

message 36: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Me neither! Wow! LOL!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

marideth morrison, too.

message 38: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Do you guys all go to the same school?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

si.

message 40: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 30 comments Danielle wrote: You're not popular just because you do cheerleading and is "pretty", you know. that's my opinion.

no, i know it doesn't make you popular. people follow me everywhere i go and i sit at the head of the popular table. i'm usually not this full of myslef! haha. =]

message 41: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments Danielle wrote: "Utah...never been there."

IT IS AWSOME OUT HERE WITH ALL OF THE MOUTAINS AND SNOW AND ALL OF MY FAMILY OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments Anne wrote: "Do you guys all go to the same school?"

MOST OF US YES BUT THERE ARE A FEW OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS GROUP THAT DON'T

message 43: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 30 comments mountains? what are those?

message 44: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) Devin wrote: "Anne wrote: "Do you guys all go to the same school?"

MOST OF US YES BUT THERE ARE A FEW OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS GROUP THAT DON'T"

Well I obviously don't...

message 45: by Devin (last edited Feb 24, 2009 04:00PM) (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments •Clara• wrote: "mountains? what are those?"

REALLY HIGH HIILLS! I MEEN REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HIGH HILLS

message 46: by Devin (last edited Feb 24, 2009 04:02PM) (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments Anne wrote: "Devin wrote: "Anne wrote: "Do you guys all go to the same school?"

MOST OF US YES BUT THERE ARE A FEW OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS GROUP THAT DON'T"

Well I obviously don't..."

obiosly
obiosly
obiosly

message 47: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) I am obviouly a lot older that you too... hehehe.

message 48: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments WELL THEN WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN

message 49: by Anne (new)

Anne (anneveneman) I'm in college...

message 50: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 45 comments we are in 6th grade

« previous 1 3