Crossing Over Crossing Over discussion

Crossing Over

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eeyore (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:26AM) (new)

Eeyore I used to watch his tv show frequently. However, I never knew whether or not to believe it. He made it believable at times, but the skeptic in me fought it. I never knew he had a book, but I guess everyone does. Was the book worth picking up?

message 2: by Naga (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:28AM) (new)

Naga I havn`t read thats book would you like give me please
thanks

Peggy I have read it and I liked it.

Tanya Harrison I read both of his books and loved them both. I've been skeptical too...but the books make me think that he is for real.

Roberta The chapter on families of 9/11 victims convinced me that he was exploiting them.

Kimber It's hard to say if what he does is real in the way we would like to think it is. I will say that I found the book interesting in regards to the life of a psychic. Since I don't know any personally, it was fascinating to learn how he got into it. I will have to also say he is the most sincere psychic in his book and as well on his show.

Roberta FraudAid, the fraud victim advocacy group, gives this warning about con artists: Con artists, particularly those who specialize in big cons are above average in intelligence. They are self-educated and know how to be extremely sociable, although they are anti-social which means lacking any social conscience. Their charm and sincerity are empty of any real concern.

They have the innate ability to juggle several balls at once without missing a beat. Gifted with an exceptional memory, the swindler can access each current script with the speed of a computer; and if they cannot quite remember a fact (or lie), they can dance around the lapse so convincingly that you will seldom, if ever, notice.

Kimber Roberta: Good to know. I'm just saying he seems the most sincere. Other psychic types I see on TV always give me a bad "they don't seem quite right" vibe. He doesn't do that for me but you may have a point. Thank you for sharing that.