Lovers of Paranormal discussion

The Protected: Book I of the Spirian Series
This topic is about The Protected
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R{69} Protected - OPEN (Avg 3.8)

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michele (last edited Nov 27, 2012 11:44AM) (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9....

Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time.

Title: Protected
Author: Rowena Portch
Genre: Fantasy, Romance

Synopsis:

On the Olympic Peninsula in Washington, a spiritual war brews among the Spirian race. During one of the many conflicts, clan leader Khalen was forced to kill his mate after she was seduced by the Shadows. Now, he vows to banish them from his territory forever, but like most adversaries, if you kill one, many take its place.

His soul lingers in a dark turmoil of mistrust and vengeance until a most unexpected female enters his life. Skye's innocent nature awakens a protective drive in Khalen that both surprises and terrifies him. Despite his attempts to keep her safe, her unique gifts have attracted the Shadows attention. Can he protect her or will the Shadows claim another life and take what is left of his hollow soul?

The first 10 people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free gift copy of this e-book from epub or mobi format for review.

Reviewers
1 Tammy 4
2 Nicole 3
3 Laura S 11/20 5
4 Denise 11/20 4
5 Jacqueline 11/26 3

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads, Amazon and post a link to this thread in the comments section.
**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Thanks for respecting the author's hard work!

Michele (Chelemybelle)
R2R Program Mod
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Tammy (TammysReviews) I'd like to try this one out. I've signed up for a couple books so far but haven't got any outstanding that were sent so Please send me this in Kobo or Epub.

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Tammy wrote: "I'd like to try this one out. I've signed up for a couple books so far but haven't got any outstanding that were sent so Please send me this in Kobo or Epub."

Just sent it to you :)

Tammy (TammysReviews) Thanks so much Michele. Just let me know if I ever have any outstanding. I read books like I eat Candy. It's the follow up I am not always good with.

Tammy (TammysReviews) Here is my review!
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Thanks again

message 6: by Angela (last edited Oct 11, 2012 03:15AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Angela (anj-neophyte) | 9 comments Ohhh, Gonna Try this. :))
Format: mobi :)
email: nicole.dc12@yahoo.com

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Nicole wrote: "Ohhh, Gonna Try this. :))
Format: mobi :)
email: nicole.dc12@yahoo.com"

Just sent it to you :)

Angela (anj-neophyte) | 9 comments Thank you ♥

Denise (kell0398) | 15 comments kell0398@gmail.com

epub

Laura Sims lsims.sepi@gmail.com

message 11: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Laura wrote: "lsims.sepi@gmail.com"

Denise wrote: "kell0398@gmail.com

epub"

Sent to you both

message 12: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson (AllysonMichelle) | 122 comments allysonmichellemeahl@gmail.com I would like epub version please

Laura Sims I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review
Thank you so much for the chance to read this book I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a warm love story.
http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Jacqueline Rhoades (JackieRhoades) | 15 comments I'd like to try this one in mobi. jackie3049@gmail.com
Thanks.

message 15: by Michele (new)

Michele Miller (Chelemybelles) | 727 comments Jacqueline wrote: "I'd like to try this one in mobi. jackie3049@gmail.com
Thanks."

Just sent!