THE RANDOM GROUP discussion

other stuff > CONFUSING

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silver (new)

Silver THIS IS THE TOPIC WHERE YOU DO STUPID STUFF LIKE FORGETTING CAPS LOCK IS ON- oops, and you say stuff and everyone else is confused or at least they say they are and you talk like this so it will be even more confusing because it's a run on sentence and you say confusing stuff and um yeah stuff like that and you leave a space before the punctuation so it looks strange !

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen huh?-well good job.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen cofuzzled

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen sorry confuzzled

message 5: by Silver (new)

Silver oh my gosh purple hipopotamusus wear purple sweaters with green eye color and black lip stick !!

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen I sang in font of my neighbors because I felt like it!

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen mkmkm,nhj

message 8: by Shreeya (new)

Shreeya | 116 comments Mod
umm.... so jen, how r u? helooooooo! lol u should join facebook, now i am on there like every 10 seconds a day (sarcasm) but seriously u should join, its reeeeeally fun! or if u dont want to, have fun on goodreads!

message 9: by Jen (new)

Jen my parents won't let me I Am Too young. R U ON!

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen I am fine, I ate a muffin with fungus on it, Ithink I am sick

message 11: by Jen (new)

Jen well shreeya I will send a email to you with a link on facebook and post as many comments as you can, so our group can win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 12: by Silver (new)

Silver I have a facebook account...

message 13: by Jen (new)

Jen okay I will post a link and you guys have to post a comment but I don't have a link yet

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen lalalalala

message 15: by Jen (new)

Jen what link was I talking about?!?! Dude, this was three years ago!!! (I think)