Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Anne Rice
This topic is about Anne Rice
Fiction~reader's discussion > The vampire chronicles

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca, Group Creator (new)

Rebecca Nolan (RNolanAuthor) | 396 comments Mod
Interview With the Vampire (Vampire Chronicles, #1) by Anne Rice The Vampire Lestat (The Vampire Chronicles, #2) by Anne Rice The Queen of the Damned (The Vampire Chronicles, #3) by Anne Rice The Tale of the Body Thief (The Vampire Chronicles, #4) by Anne Rice Memnoch the Devil (The Vampire Chronicles, #5) by Anne Rice The Vampire Armand (The Vampire Chronicles #6) by Anne Rice Merrick (The Vampire Chronicles, #7) by Anne Rice Blood and Gold (The Vampire Chronicles, #8) by Anne Rice Blackwood Farm (The Vampire Chronicles, #9) by Anne Rice

I have just started re-reading this series, it's been ages and i'm falling in love with it again. Let me know your thoughts :D

message 2: by Matt (new)

Matt Cole (mattdeancole) | 22 comments I loved the first three as well as Blood and Gold and Pandora (I loved the The Witching Hour, Lasher, & The Mummy too - not in this series). Tale of the Body Thief was okay. I found some of the other later installments disappointing.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Rainey (jennifer_rainey) | 154 comments I have such a love/hate relationship with Anne Rice! I think her characters and her story lines are fascinating. However, I'm not a huge fan of her actual writing style. >.< It's a little too purple for me.