Team Twilight discussion

What would you do if the Cullens were real?

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments ok, lets say u find out the cullens are real. wat do you do?
i wuld do the following:
1. blink
2. jump up and down
3. run around the house, but not scream becuz i wuld b speechless
4. pack my bags and run off to forks
5. demand that carlisle turn me into a vamp (he has most self control)
6. join the cullens
7. be alice's best best friend
8. liv for the rest of eternity and hav the best life ever
(in that order)
thats like seriously my fantasy. thats my dream life. :D :D

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

lolz

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments same here!

message 4: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) thats what i would do also, except i would have edward turn me into a vampire!

message 5: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) yep

message 6: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) i sure wish i could meet all of the cullen family! *sigh*

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I had a dream once were I was a vampire and married to Edward. It was one of the best and weirdest dreams I ever had.

message 8: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) I had like the same dream!! but he actually turned me into a vampire in the dream. i don't think i need to go into the details!

message 9: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Well at first I wasn't a vamp. but then I was then Dr. Cullen turned my mom into a vamp. cause the Volturries (idk how you spell that) were coming. And my brother hid some were and wanted to be a vamp. but i told him no. and i had Renessmee as a daughter but i was still 14. And there was this really weird part before it too. That i think invold Jacob, but I don't exactly remeber.

message 10: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) I can't remember all of my dream either, but i do remember Edward some odd reason is chasing me! It was so cool though! and then after he chased me, he turned me into a vamp.

message 11: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) ooh! it was just so creepy and cool at the same time!

message 12: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments How cool! I have the weirdest dreams. But ever since I started reading Twilight they got weirder, but i don't even have that many dreams envoling Twilight charactors or vamps. The 1st dream I had involing vamps. was teh dream were my dad was the incredible hulk and he was fighting against vamps. and James was one of them.

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie LOL...that works for me!!! So a few weekends ago I went to Seattle with my mother and we saw this guy who was really pale white and I kept saying look mom hes a vampire I just know it.

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie NO this guy was super white...like Carlise at the hospital!!!

message 15: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yes it was sooo wierd!!!

message 16: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments When I was in Seattle over the summer, it was nice and sunny, which was weird, same w/ Alaska, so I could see any vampires since they were probably hiding. :( Darn sun!

message 17: by giuliana (new)

giuliana | 3 comments *sees a cullen*
*dies*

OMG
THERE IS THIS GIRL IN MY SCHOOL
LAST NAME: CULLEN
THERES ALSO A GUY IN MY SCHOOL
LAST NAME: HALE

:o

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Unfourtaintly their both weird. :(
Or I would be their friends and ask them to turn me into a vampire.

message 19: by giuliana (new)

giuliana | 3 comments hahaha :P

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Well it's true!
Wouldn't you do the same thing if they weren't weird/mean?

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Yeah but thats the reason the cullens/hales in the book have no friends....lol!!!

message 22: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Well they have friends at achool but their friends are weird/mean too. And i don't think the mean Cullen girl reads Twilight, or books in general...

message 23: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie lol...oh I see!

message 24: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Yeah, my school has a lot of weird/ mean/ don't read people.

message 25: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) That's not good! My school is like the smallest school in Idaho! By the way that's the stat i live in.

message 26: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) the word stat should be state...........oops!

message 27: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments I go to a tiny school too. W/ a really bad football team. I think it might be the wrost in the state.(New York) No I don't live any where near the city I live about an hour away from Albany, the capital.

message 28: by giuliana (new)

giuliana | 3 comments yeah. doesnt it bother you when your like
"oh im from new york"
and they are like "oh the city" and your like >.< "noo"

message 29: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments Yeah, I my crusie I told this kid I was from NY. and he's like..."Finally someone else. Where do you live in the city? I live in Brooklin."
Then I was like..It's a same subarban about 3 hours away from you... ok not really but I did tell him that I lived closer to Saratoga and Albany.

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments ZOMG i sooo wish my last name was cullen.

kk i had this crazy dream where edward cullen was riding on a t-rex. the t-rex had a helicopter blade coming out of its back so it could fly. edward was taking me for rides on it.
yeah i know totally messed up right?

message 31: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments ZOMG i sooo wish my last name was cullen.

kk i had this crazy dream where edward cullen was riding on a t-rex. the t-rex had a helicopter blade coming out of its back so it could fly. edward was taking me for rides on it.
yeah i know totally messed up right?

message 32: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments That's weird. I just after reading twilight all our dreams become weird.

message 33: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) you got that right!

message 34: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 531 comments It's good to know I'm not the only onw w/ weird Dreams after read Twilight

message 35: by Kennedy (new)

Kennedy (lover) yes it is.