The Opportunist (Love Me with Lies, #1) The Opportunist question

Was anyone else confused?
Carole Carole Sep 30, 2012 12:44PM
I found this book confusing, especially the ending. Your thoughts on this book?

Why is it confusing? She marries Noah at the end of the book. She's just imagining Caleb under the tree winking at her. You can go ahead and read an excerpt to Dirty Red (the sequel). It clarifies that she married Noah.

Claudia i didnt know about the sequel. thanks.
Feb 21, 2013 11:15AM

She is imagining Caleb was there but in reality it was Noah whom she is marrying. I think she wanted it to be Caleb she was marrying... so we'll have to wait and see what happens in the sequel. ( I wanted them to end up together.)

F**** OMG! i thought she married Caleb! gawwwd! omg! now i just think that the ending sucks. i mean, marrying someone when you know that you're inlove to someone else?!?! and she's totally IMAGINING Caleb as the groom! god! this novel just f***** my head!

I guess I'm confused too. I thought he really was under the tree.

This is the first book for our new book club. Should be an interesting discussion to say the least.

Carole wrote: "I found this book confusing, especially the ending. Your thoughts on this book?"

me. too ! !Until now, I'm confused about the ending. o.O AARGGHH!

Ifrah Alia Caleb didn't go to Texas because he didn't know that she was there. He says he looked for her for a year after she left but he couldn't find her.
Jan 30, 2013 08:01PM