Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) Pushing the Limits discussion

Who's gonna read the second book ( Called - Dare you to).

Comments (showing 1-50 of 74) (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sandra So i just found out that there is gonna be a second book. That's Beth story called - Dare you to. How cool's that?! I already read a little bit when i finished Pushing the Limits ( It was at the end of the book) I'm so gonna read that, it's gonna be hilarious! Are you gonna read it too?

P.S I LOVE THE NAME!

message 2: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily (On Emily's Bookshelf) I'm totally gonna read that! I can't wait, Pushing The Limits was sooooo good. :D

Sandra yeah it was. I just finished it today and i totally love it! :)

message 4: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily (On Emily's Bookshelf) Sandra wrote: "yeah it was. I just finished it today and i totally love it! :)"

I just finished it this morning! Haha. Have you seen the trailer? I just watched it, I think they did a good job with it! ^^

Sandra I'v seen it before i read the book. i always do that. It's really cool and i agree with you that they did a good job on it.

Josheka Me, me, me! :D

Bonny Bon Bon me!! cant wait, i loved pushing the limits

Sandra I loved it too :)

Debra Elsner Especially when Noah and Echo are going to be secondary characters in this book!!!

Natalie Wandless im undesided. dont know i would like to know why beths the way she is.

message 11: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie I'll read it because since the author did such a phenomal job with Pushing the limits, I'm pretty sure the book will be as addictive and entertaning but to be honest, I'm not really a fan of the idea of a book about Beth. I didn't like her character and didn't really agree with the way the first book seemed to justify her behaviour. I'm pretty sure I'll like her character better in her own book but ''she'' has a long way to go before I like her.

message 12: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina i will definetley read it!!! loved Pushing the Limits, such a strong connection between Noah and Echo (god i love her name!) how original!! Awesome book and the second 'Dare you to' is such a good title!! A really great sequel to an amazing book! anybody know when it will be released??

Libbie It's already on my TBR list, even through it's only a picture of a cover right now!

Her website says 2013, but no date yet.

Miriam I will read it too! Pushing the limits is such a great book loved Noah and Echo :)

message 15: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay Yeah the sequel should be great

Stephanie Read it, love it, talk about it? All day long. I loved Pushing the limits and thought it was wonderful. Sequel here we come!

Elina sure , why not

Asser Definitely going to read it!

message 19: by K (new) - rated it 5 stars

K I really liked Pushing the Limits so I'm willing to support. I'll read the sequel.

message 20: by S.J (new) - rated it 4 stars

S.J I'll read it even though i didn't like beth. The only reason I'm reading it is because i likeB the first book and I hope I'll see more of Echo and Noah. Beth was an ass

Jennifer
Love the cover!

message 22: by K (new) - rated it 5 stars

K That is a great cover!

Sandra Jennifer wrote: ""

Love this cover!!!! THE BEST!!! :)

Danielle Am I the only one here having a WTF moment here!!??. And not because Beth has her own book but who the fudge is Ryan? i expected it would've been isaiah. But still as long as there isn't a love triangle im good.

message 25: by Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ (last edited Dec 06, 2012 05:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Danielle wrote: "Am I the only one here having a WTF moment here!!??. And not because Beth has her own book but who the fudge is Ryan? i expected it would've been isaiah. But still as long as there isn't a love tri..."

No You're not the only one having a WTF moment...I'm not sure why it wouldn't be Isaiah..I would have loved to see that unfold

Sammy I want her to be with Isaiah! but I read the prologue to the book, and ... and..

ughhh it's from Ryan's point of view, and it looks like he's gonna fall pretty hard for her -_-

message 27: by BookHeroin (new) - added it

BookHeroin i just finished reading Pushing the Limits it was amazing. i'm very eager to read Dare you to. it seems interesting . and Beth is just ... well .... she's unusual, i like her.

message 28: by BookHeroin (new) - added it

BookHeroin Sumaya wrote: "I want her to be with Isaiah! but I read the prologue to the book, and ... and..

ughhh it's from Ryan's point of view, and it looks like he's gonna fall pretty hard for her -_-"

May i ask where have you read it? can you give me a link ?

Danielle Haya wrote: "Sumaya wrote: "I want her to be with Isaiah! but I read the prologue to the book, and ... and..

ughhh it's from Ryan's point of view, and it looks like he's gonna fall pretty hard for her -_-"

Ma..."

it's at the end of the book pushing the limits

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones I loved Pushing the limits i cant wait for Dare you to, i hope it will be brilliant. xxx

Libbie I'm currently listening to the audiobook and...damn, but it's amazing.

The guy reading for Noah? I could listen to him read the phone book to me.

Sandra Zarah wrote: "OMFG
when is out?????"

It's out somewhere in May, i believe?

message 33: by Sabrina (new) - added it

Sabrina Yay! My birthdays in May!!

Kasey Me!!! I love the title and the cover!!!

Chelsea Nicole The cover is great. I plan on reading it I thought the first one was brilliant.

Sarah I am so reading Dare you to! There's no if's ands or buts. I can't wait! ^___^ And the cover looks great!

message 37: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue Me,I can't wait to hear Beth's story. I have been telling everyone I know with a Kindle to buy "Pushing the limits" (only 20p on Amazon) as it's such a good read.

If you haven't read it don't hesitate buy it today.

Cherry I am so gonna read it!!!

eliza wing I'm not going to read the second book. I didn't like the first one so much.
But the cover is beautiful!:)

Charlie I only read the first book because of the accident and her psychopathic mother but even that let me down. i thought echo's accident was more violent but it was just dull. Depending on what this book is about i might read it. more conflict and violence, yes I'll give it a try. Love and romance, No way

Danielle Caitlin wrote: "I only read the first book because of the accident and her psychopathic mother but even that let me down. i thought echo's accident was more violent but it was just dull. Depending on what this boo..."

Echo's mom wasn't psychopathic she was just bipolar....

Libbie Caitlin wrote: "I only read the first book because of the accident and her psychopathic mother but even that let me down. i thought echo's accident was more violent but it was just dull. Depending on what this boo..."

I honestly don't have any words to respond to this. I'm too stunned, though I would question why you read something that's been labeled a Romance if that's not your cup of tea.

Bianca Not sure yet... I don't know if I care enough about Beth's story...

Brianna WOW The cover is awesome!! I think I want to read more from Beth's story. The first book was gritty and totally not what I was expecting.

Jasmine I loved Pushing The Limits! Dare You To is definately on my To Reads List! I'm so jealous of some people who got the arc -__-

Danielle Jasmine wrote: "I loved Pushing The Limits! Dare You To is definately on my To Reads List! I'm so jealous of some people who got the arc -__-"

IKR!!??

Charlie Libbie wrote: "Caitlin wrote: "I only read the first book because of the accident and her psychopathic mother but even that let me down. i thought echo's accident was more violent but it was just dull. Depending ..."

:P It's called friend recommendations, besides I can read any book I want and if I don't like it well then it's my problem and GoodReads is about posting your own opinions. So you can dis me all you like but still I'm not changing my opinion I still stand by what I said. It's not that I don't like romance books, I like them but Pushing the limits = BORING. If you are stunned and you don't know how to respond then simply don't. :D

I think I have made my point clear enough. :D

Candace I LOOOOOOVED "Pushing the Limits!"(I mean I did figure it out early lol, the first time her mother said they'd be with him soon lol, but it was still super cool to see the guy's POV, and Noah's was hilarious!)
And yeah what I read had a sampler of "Dare you to" in the back! Ugh what a teaser! So DEFINITELY can't wait to read it :)

message 49: by Sue (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sue I was very luck to read an advance copy of "Dare you to" it was great. I enjoyed it so much that I immediately re-read it. If you enjoyed "Pushing the limits" then you will love Beth's story.
The next teaser is Isiah's story - again the opening chapter is given..... I can't wait to read it.

Bethsamary Absolutely yes!

« previous 1