☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Blogs! > The Random Musings of Buffy

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) | 1745 comments Mod
Well, I came in because... well I thought you were a fellow Buffy fan. Have you watched the show? Or has the fact that your name is the same basically made the idea repulsive?

I'd like to here a bit about the book. And I'm sure it's awesome. All in all, goodluck!

I hate Saturdays. Nothing to do(cuz I'm Jewish and religious) and I can't see my friends(cuz they live in a different city). But I understand why you like them.

Anywho. Enjoy the group. I hope you update often!

message 2: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

The film sucks.
The show's awesome.

Yes. Wednesday. My art lessons, Once Upon a Time, White Collar, and The Glades, all in one night? How much more awesome can there be?

message 3: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

Don't be harsh. But don't let yourself slack off either.
Goodluck.

message 4: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

Could you read my stuff now? Cuz I'd like to read your opinions before I get off and I probably won't be on before Thursday... Maybe even later.

message 5: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

I don't think that every chapter should have action. Depending on the story, I usually don't have any action in the first two chapters except introduction. And in the middle, I find that I sometimes feel there's too much action - and not just in my stories, either. I think there should be a few moments in the book that are more relaxed, or the action is more subtle than a fight.

message 6: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

It's not exactly exposition but it's just the introduction. I think an introduction to the world and characters - though subtle - is important in a story.
Good luck all in all.

message 7: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

Hope you feel better soon!

message 8: by Pirl, The Awesome One (new)

I hate onions too, it's quite alright.