TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

T.A.C > AGENTS

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments As you all know we all have secret agent cards.... if you don't have one ask some one to give you yours. If your new to the group some one gives you an agent card anyone can give it to the person if that person doesn't have one. An agent card is like an ID. It tell the same info. Anyway in this group we have to call each other agent chandani or agent and you put who your talking to name's here. (you don't have to but you can)
I am making a vodo doll of edward cullen right now.

message 2: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments :p

message 3: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Feb 09, 2009 01:04AM) (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
Hey! Since I like making stuff for the group, anybody here want me to make our own official ID's? If so, I'll put it up in the 'Candy-Rain's stuff' or I could make my ID first and use it as a userpic. >.< So then you could decide if you want one or not.

message 4: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Lol! Okay Rose. Gimme a picture you would like to use on your agent card. And choose wisely because I won't be able to change it once I finished.

message 5: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Chandani  (milkduds920) | 1475 comments Mod
OOo this sounds aweosmeness!!! CAN I GET ONE!??!
I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!! ME ME ME!!!!

Candy rain i heard there have been a lot of really bad bush fires in AU are you okay?!??!

message 6: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I'm fine. ^0^ Thank goodness Perth doesn't get that much bushfires. In the state of Victoria, we get tons of bush fires there. Western Australia is near the ocean and Perth city is kind of near the beach; Fremantle. Plus we don't get twisters. >.<

Thank GOD!

But we are making donations to the families that lost their home and loved ones, and one of the grocery giants; COLES, is giving away ALL profits of Friday to the victims.

We lost; I think it was, thousands and thousands of people. :( It's quite sad...

Thanks for your concern though. ^-^

message 7: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

and about the ID's I'm making, I need a logo for TAC.

You're the president so do you think you could give me a pic? or an idea?

message 8: by Jacques (new)

Jacques | 10 comments OMG!! candy-rain, do you live in Perth?
cos i do .... which is weird.....
lol

message 9: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

OMG! >.< Lol! I live in Maddington!

message 10: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

*looks side to side, making sure that there are no stalkers*

message 11: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

*looks at Jacques profile* hmm... Claremont... I have heard of it but I don't think I've been there before. I'm kinda near Armadale... so it's still a lil far from Perth. 25-30 minutes train... ugh!

message 12: by Jacques (new)

Jacques | 10 comments yuk.
public transport is so unreliable...
yeah ive never heard of maddington..lol
claremont's nearish fremantle ...so the opposite to armadale :)

message 13: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

lol! I asked my dad and he said the exact same thing. >.< Too far for me. But atleast you get good ocean breeze every now and then.

message 14: by Jacques (new)

Jacques | 10 comments thank god for that eh ...

you know whats worse than twilight(nearly)?
Hilary duff. And hilary Duff movies. which are playing right NOW .!! *vomit*

message 15: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Feb 14, 2009 04:31AM) (new)

I don't mind Hilary Duff that much. Maybe that's 'cause I'm a girl.

I like some of her songs and her perfume are just wonderful!

I just don't think her voice is THAT great. Vanessa Hudgens can sing better than her, and I think that Vanessa's little cutesy voice is just one of the reasons why people think she's got a great voice.

What movie are you talking about?

message 16: by Jacques (new)

Jacques | 10 comments o_O
that was just a slap in the face.
I absolutely HATE all thoes peoplish items.
oh and i dont know what movie cos there all the same har har har
and..high school musical is just revolting *barf*

message 17: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

High School Musical is a cliche movie. I have had enough of that drama back in my old High School.

I like their songs though. I thought they were catchy.

^-^ I think I know the reason why you hate those items, you're a guy after all.

Although, I like those kind of things, I don't like Valentines Day as much as other people.

I think it's a rip off for the guys and I feel bad for them.

message 18: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments Candy-Rain wrote: "Hey! Since I like making stuff for the group, anybody here want me to make our own official ID's? If so, I'll put it up in the 'Candy-Rain's stuff' or I could make my ID first and use it as a userp..."

I WANT ONE

message 19: by Jacques (new)

Jacques | 10 comments i agree with the valentines day thing.
i rekon it's a way for corporate companies to make a shitload of money buy picking a day on the calendar and saying"guess what? Its valentines day"
though the idea of it is kinda sweet (if i still have money afterwards) :)

message 20: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

>.< Lol!

But if I was ever in a relationship, all I want my guy to do is to spend a private picnic or a movie/gaming marathon with me. >.<

message 21: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments LOL

message 22: by Giggles (new)

Giggles ok i need an id card whatever that is and i need to know how to use it and when to use it

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys should make a separate TAC group because I hate twilight and want to help with the TAC, but there are SO many posts in this group, I can't stay in this group for long!
Just an idea.

message 24: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

uh... what do you mean? There's ALWAYS going to be a lot of posts on this group May.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I was saying maybe you could create a separate TAC group.
again, just an idea.

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Giggles (new)

Giggles heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

message 28: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 13 comments I would like to become one please.

message 29: by Giggles (new)

Giggles yuppppo

message 30: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 13 comments How do I do it?

message 31: by Giggles (new)

Giggles no clue

message 32: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 13 comments Thanks for the advice!

message 33: by Giggles (new)

Giggles your welcome..sorry it didn't help

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I'm making a TAC magazine using the info you guys have provided to show to my twilight obsessed friends. The march edition will include: Serena's story, the truth about T.I.O.D, some ads, and a quiz: Do YOU have T.I.O.D.?

message 35: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Hey Neha! I'm sorry if nobody answered your question in my poll. The Rain show is my talk show comic. If you check Candy-Rain's stuff for everyone, the last entry with an image would be episode one of my comic strip.

And Laffy, LOLLERS!!! I am excited to see what you will do for our TAC magz! Gosh... why didn't I think of that?! *bangs head*

I have plot bunny rush!! (I know it's supposed to be ideas but I am just so used to using 'plot bunny' than idea bunny... plot bunny just has more ring to it...)

*gaspeth* Who would be in our front cover!!! *gaspeth for the second time*

message 36: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hahahahahahahahahahaha ok thanks a lots for telling me

message 37: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments Neha wrote: "ok i need an id card whatever that is and i need to know how to use it and when to use it"

hey, umm... rain would you want to give Nehe an ID card or should I?

message 38: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

hehe Fayla it's Neha. Not Nehe. >.< LOL!

I forgot about that. *hands Neha an ID card* here you go Neha. Your Cyber TAC card. It grants you access to all of our facilities granted by the Twilight Hater's Bitch and Butch Brigade in the TAC Agency. >.< I know it's quite a long reference.

You guys would be recieving an ID image when I'm done deciding what our IDs would look like. But unfortunately I would only be giving them out first to the veterans of Twilight Haters, namely: Chandani, Grace, Me, Gemma, Rosie, Rose, Khloe, Kate (I think it was) and probably some others.

I would have to design each IDs individually that would suit the agent. Then maybe we could use that as user pics. >.< lol

message 39: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments sorry i spelled your name wrong, neha i didn't look closely at how u spelled it.

message 40: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hahahahahahahaha its alright

message 41: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments thanks, i will look more closely next time Neha

message 42: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hahahahahaha its fine im kinda use to it from school and everything

message 43: by Giggles (new)

Giggles huh?????????????????????

message 44: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Saved By Grace wrote: "I am a veteran?

^_^"

lol! I'm in the Philippines now!

but to answer your question, Grace, you are a veteran of this group.

It's just what I call members who are loyl to this group.

message 45: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

Candy-Rain wrote: "and about the ID's I'm making, I need a logo for TAC.

You're the president so do you think you could give me a pic? or an idea?"

Ooo Logo??? Sorry i haven't been on in so long!!! School and college stuff is really hardness!!!! But i'll look for something!!! Maybe like a superman thing except it says TAC....or batman...or something.....my head hurts!!!

:D

message 46: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

CANDY RAIN!!!! MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITEST BAND JUST PREFORMED IN PERTH A FEW WEEKS AGO!!!

o.O
o.O
o.O
o.O
o.O
o.O
o.O

I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE!!!

message 47: by Giggles (new)

Giggles who performed??

message 48: by Chandani , The TAC Prez one (new)

ARCTIC FREAKING MONKEYS!!!

message 49: by Giggles (new)

Giggles uhhh alright then i never heard them in my life until now

message 50: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments there awsome!!!!!!!!!

« previous 1