Magick Talks... discussion

Which Type of Magick You Like?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Navid (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:26AM) (new)

Navid | 10 comments Mod
Hi Mate
Have you any experiance in doing magick or just interested in it?

tell me which type of magick you are interested?
[Shamanism,Black magick,White magick,Tarot magick,Islamic Magick,...:]

Please explain about your experiance.

Best regards

message 2: by Barbie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:27AM) (new)

Barbie Curtice | 2 comments Hello,

I been practicing, and studying magick as far back I can remember but as of lately my practicing has come to a complete halt. I still continue my studies though.

I read just about anything I can get my hands on especially with gemstones. Its all very interesting to me. I never read/study on Islamic Magick, tell me more about it.

How about yourself? What type of magick are you interested in?

message 3: by Navid (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:28AM) (new)

Navid | 10 comments Mod
Hi Kasper,
I'm really interested in kabalistic and solomonic magick and ofcourse islamic.
Islamic magick is really close to jewish and kabalistic magick,but It has more flexibilities and in some cases it's different,but the thing i like is to combine islamick and kabalistic magick.

thanks you for being interested.
by the way if you like we can start a blog or site about magick and magick books just tell me by email if you are interested,...

message 4: by Christy (new)

Christy Stewart (christyleighstewart) Chaos magick

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I am interested in Black Magick. But I am also interested in Chaos magick. I have just recently discovered Austin Osman Spare. I am also interested in Peter Caroll's writings.

message 6: by Jure (new)

Jure (hoornet) | 2 comments Thelema

message 7: by Fredstrong (new)

Fredstrong | 4 comments 93!!! I practice Thelema. I will be initiated into the OTO in November. I do however try not to be a Crowleyite. It's very easy to spiral into Crowley. As much as he was a genius, that genius expressed itself through a very aristocratic, Victorian lens. I try to separate the wheat from the chaff :) 93 93/93