Pretty Committee discussion

What is your favorite book out of all of them?

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, ALPHA (new)

Anna (thenamesanna) | 7 comments Mod
mine is probably the second one, best friends for never.

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 1 comments idk, i like them all

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ I like THE PRETTY COMMITTEE STRIKES BACK!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i cant decide....plus i havnt read them in forever!

message 5: by Gumball (new)

Gumball (pjgatsby) i like the one where they turn the pool into jell-o
but otherwise i love them all!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

haha is that bratfest at tiffanys?

message 7: by Anna, ALPHA (new)

no... thats kristen. summer collection.

message 8: by Gumball (new)

Gumball (pjgatsby) yeah!
and i also thought p.s. i loathe you was hilarious too!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

idk i think p.s i loathe you was the worst one.....i hated massie

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ IKR! Massie can be mean but I like her name!

message 11: by Gumball (new)

Gumball (pjgatsby) massie is kinda mean but her room and her dog are awesome!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

haha i know i love her name!!!! it took me forever to pronounce it mass-ie i always said mayy-see

message 13: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 10 comments revenge of the wannabees and invasion of the boysnatchers

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ haha!

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Thomas (alyssathelibrarian) yeah it didnt really like p.s. i loathe you either. it was too junvenille for me and yeah, i know they are supposed to be in the seventh grade (well now eighth) but still, they all acted really immature in PSILY.

message 16: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 10 comments i liked ps i loathe u and revenge of the wannabees and bratfest at tiffany's those were my favs

message 17: by Kate (new)

Kate (vogelk) alyssahh wrote: "yeah it didnt really like p.s. i loathe you either. it was too junvenille for me and yeah, i know they are supposed to be in the seventh grade (well now eighth) but still, they all acted really imm..."

Yea they did, but if you think about it they act really immature in all of the books. Like really though who knows about all that fashion stuff and boyfriends and kissing and is that into that "diva" stuff in 7 well okay 8 grade? Massi, Dylan, Alicia, Kristen, and Claire. It's kind of weird about their personalitiesy all go against each other in the last book. But w/e i still like them

message 18: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (keliebear) | 2 comments p.s i lothe u it s sooooo good

message 19: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (keliebear) | 2 comments i love them alllll

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

reallyyyy. i really didnt like ps i loathe you...idk it just wasnt that good

message 21: by Anna, ALPHA (new)

ps i loathe you was good but the ending totally sucked! i think i already said that.

message 22: by Moni (new)

Moni (missmomoallthewayway) | 10 comments invasion of the boy snatchers and bratfest

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

i need to reread the seriess! i cant remember any of the books!!!!

message 24: by Katy (new)

Katy (totalgilmoregirl) | 4 comments Um...I really like:

P.S. I Loathe You
The Pretty Committee Strikes Back
Bratfest At Tiffanys

Those are my favorites! I'll proabably put BOYS R US on here when it comes out because I love anything that has Cam and Claire together! Yes, I know they aren't together in Bratfest At Tiffanys, but I still like that book.

message 25: by Katy (new)

Katy (totalgilmoregirl) | 4 comments I am changing mine. I got an advanced copy of BOYS R US, today, because the people who send books out at our local bookstore, either messed it up, or got really advanced copies. My favorite is BOYS R US.

message 26: by Alicia (new)

Alicia | 2 comments Bratfest at Tiffanys

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Love both but I got to say her best work (Lisi Harrison) is in Bratfest At Tiffany's, Pretty Coommitee Strikes Back, Return Of The Wannebes an P.S. I Loathe You.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, right now I am on Invasion of the Boysnatchers, and I am so far really like this one but I like Return of the Wannabes. So I'll have to continue reading to find out.

♪♫_Journey_♫ ♪ (journey09) | 21 comments i like two, "the pretty committee strikes back" when Cam dresses like a girl..alol.. and "bratfest at tiffany's" when Massie is being interviewd and it starts to rain...lmao...

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ Love those parts too!

message 31: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce i like the clique the best

message 32: by Kat (new)

Kat DIAL L 4 LOSER!!!!! luv it!!!!!

message 33: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce i have mixed opinions now, they are all so good!

message 34: by Alice (new)

Alice (alice_anne) | 1 comments probably It's Not Easy Being Mean but thats because its the first one i read (for some reason i accidentally read them out of order for two books then i realized they were a series)

message 35: by Ellyce (new)

Ellyce i read them out of order too lol