Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > *IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (last edited Sep 26, 2012 05:37AM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Hello everyone!

First we'd like to thank you for your participation. You all have made this group become what it is today.

The important point of this announcement is that from the beginning of October, we would like each and every one of you to join our Monthly Book Count.

The purpose is just to find out how many books everyone read a month. It doesn't have to be YA or the books that have been chosen as a group read. You can post any books, the folder for Monthly Book Count will be created later on. We all will post in one topic together, but the number of books will be counted as a group.

So the format would look like this:

Person 1: 1. [book title] (rating)(date read)
Person 2: 2. [book title] (rating)(date read)
Person 3: 3. [book title] (rating)(date read)
Person 4: ...

And by the end of the month, we'll see how many book everyone in the group has read.

Let me know what you think!

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (ohcakey) I like it :) it'll be good for me personally as well to keep a track. It's always nice to know!

message 3: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Thank you :) I want to know how many books a month everyone in the group can read :D Then we can find the most read genre or something like that :)
Thanks again for the feedback.

message 4: by Jacquelyn, thebrunettebooknerd (new)

Jacquelyn (jacquelynreads) | 19024 comments Love this idea , Gisbelle!

message 5: by Becca (new)

Becca (BeccaTheAwesomeOne) | 49 comments Good idea Gisbelle!

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27303 comments Thanks guys :) We'll see how it goes! I hope it works.