Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) Thoughtless discussion

Who else thinks Thoughtless should be made into a movie?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lyndsay I absolutely loved this series and think it would make a fantastic movie. Is there anyone else out there that could agree or has heard anything about a possible movie prospect?

Jessica Hurtado I completely agree! It has all the components of an amazing movie... Nice guy... Bad boy rockstar.. Pretty girl.. Love triangle! I love it!

Keri I absolutely would LOVE for this series to be made into a movie. If they would be able to convey all of the emotion I felt reading this book onto film I would be super excited and I would need to remember to take a box of tissues along to the theatre.

Korey This book had me a nervous wreck!!! But would so make a great movie!!!

fabby i loved the angst this book produce in me it is after all what made it so good ,the feelings it provokes, im afraid if they made it in to a movie it would not be enough but im also hoping they do so i can relieve it all over again

Gwen I think this would make a great movie. Tatum Channing would make a great Kellan and Rachel McAdams would be good as Keria.

Garri-lynne Dunkelberger Couldnt agree more with everyone! would love to see this series turn into a movie, it has the story plot that will grab the audience.
Good girl gone bad (so to speak), love triangle with rockstar, passion, romance, emotions, fights....etc. I could go on :)
but I would definitely LOVE to see this series as a movie.

Chrissy This book would be a great movie! I loved the seies and can't wait for the third book!

Emma Matthews i would absolutely love tis to be made into a movie, this is my favorite series of all the books i've read. i am sooo looking forward to book 3.

Maya  Watson I would love to see this series as a movie. The first two books were great. I was sitting at the edge of my with Thoughtless and then I was pacing back and forth with Effortless. Not sure how will be when Reckless comes out, I probably will not have any fingernails left, LOL!!

Xaria (Smut Junkie) Yeah, I think this one would be a good one for a movie. Though I can't think of any rockstar nowadays without a tattoo. Lol.

message 12: by MaL (new) - rated it 1 star

MaL ewww no! its the worst! kiera was awfully lame!

Tammy Not so sure about being made into a movie. Sometimes when books are made into movies, it ruins them. I like my own visual of Kellan...(swoon)

Lyndsay Tam wrote: "Not so sure about being made into a movie. Sometimes when books are made into movies, it ruins them. I like my own visual of Kellan...(swoon)"

I get what you're saying. I guess the reason I think it would translate well to the big screen is because the characters have so much depth and I love to watch a good tortured sexy story. If you asked me who could play the characters, that is a different question entirely bc that would definitely make or break a film. But just looking at the story, I think it would make a great film.

Literati Literature Lovers Today we are celebrating S.C. StephensDay Literati Literature Lovers. Be sure to check out the fun links celebrating her day! http://literatiliteraturelovers.com/t...

Anne D. I think that "Thoughtless" should be made into a one season show on HBO. By doing so, you wouldn't have to squeeze all of that angst into 2 hours. you could slowly build up the intensity of the story. HBO, Showtime - are you listening??

Sonya Would LOVE to see it made into a movie! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Sleepy Anne wrote: "I think that "Thoughtless" should be made into a one season show on HBO. By doing so, you wouldn't have to squeeze all of that angst into 2 hours. you could slowly build up the intensity of the sto..."

Yea I kinda like that idea!! HBO is amazing

Fizzy I would also love to watch this as a movie but with the perfect cast! the cast has to match their characters description.

Fizzy I just read S.C Stephens facebook page and she says that f u get the liking to 20,000 then she'll give us more of an insight to reckless!! Heres what it says on her facebook: "Would you like to read the first two chapters of Reckless before March? You can!! Here’s how: When this page reaches 20,000 likes, I’ll be releasing chapter one, all of the teasers, the Anna POV scene and more! At 25,000 likes I’ll be releasing chapter two of Reckless, the sexy Thoughtless outtake, and a brand-new, fan-chosen Kellan POV scene from the series (and by the poll, it looks like I’ll be writing the rain scene!.
OMG guys hurry up and like her facebook page so we can read the first 2 chapters of reckless plus more right now!!!:)

Amber I stayed in this entire weekend and read all 3 books. Now I cant stop pacing around my apartment thinking about this series.

Im sooooo wishing that eventually it will be a movie, or series.

Ilana i think that the series in general would make for a good movie, however i think that the books would need to be merged into one movie vs. being made into 3 separate since i don't know if the stories could hold audience attention on their own.

that's not at all a knock on the stories since i LOVED them and i think that each took us on a great journey, i just think that there's a longer cohesive movie there..

message 23: by Gwen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gwen What about mini series?

Anne D. I agree, a series would be a great idea. Perhaps on HBO or Showtime. They could do a 12 part series.

message 25: by Gwen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gwen That would be fantastic. Oh to see Kellan Kyle in living color. Oh to dream ;-)

message 26: by Thea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Thea I think these are more real than 50 shades. I would love to see it made into several movies....

Ivy Charmae I agree! Though I think a movie wont be enough, I really had a good time reading this book, a series and a movie would be really great. KELLAN KYLE <3

message 28: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori owen Would love to see this series made into a movie!
Yes,yes,yes
Xx

Hadeer Okda totally totally agree while i was reading it i was just seeing it as a movie in my head really it's gorgeous i luv it

message 30: by Gwen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gwen Totally agree. It would be great to see Kallen and Keria

message 31: by Bahaar (new)

Bahaar would love to, Lets join together and ask the author to consider it. The books are just amazing. <3

message 32: by Lori (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lori I am glad to share the angst with other readers. I just finished Thoughtless and just started Effortless. I am so emotional. Lol I couldn't help but thinking of Liam Neeson as Denny and although he is older, Paul Walker as Kellen. I kept picturing him for some reason.

Rebecca Would love it to become a movie yes yes yes

Ninia Cataag Gwen wrote: "I think this would make a great movie. Tatum Channing would make a great Kellan and Rachel McAdams would be good as Keria."
I think it would be redundant. I would love it if there cast is like new but also good too...

Julie Vaden A movie would be awesome! YES YES YES!

Violet Totally agree. But my scathed inner fan girl refuses to burst through, because from tragic past experiences I know what a bad movie can do :/ I'm cringing at the though of a spring breakers/jersey shore/ twilight-ish like leads craptastic version they might come up with. >_< I could nt take it. But if they're willing to consider us band of fans t
O monitor the cast/production then go for it! Weep weep ;)

Kayla Id love if this became a movie

Kerry I would love love it, but I also would be afraid I would critique everything and have it not resemble the book. But I also think if they get a great director/casting person who knows exactly what the fans would want, then I would love to see it.
I guess only time will tell, fingers crossed!

message 39: by Erika (new)

Erika I wouldn't want to see this series made into a movie. The characters have a certain look in my head and when they cast actors they definately will not look like I want them to. The books are always better than the movie and then it ruins the book.

message 40: by Jill (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jill I just started reading the series again for the second time and I would absolutely LOVE to see it turned into a movie. Nothing will ever beat the books though, they're just fantastic!

Karin I absolutely loved this series but am totally against turning it into a movie. No one could compare to the images in my mind. The movies end up different and in no way better than the book.

Hayley Whitehouse Definitely agree that this series should be made into a movie. Absolutely loved the story, only problem is I don't think there is an actor out there who could live up to the image of Kellan that is in my head lol.

Ninia Cataag Erika wrote: "I wouldn't want to see this series made into a movie. The characters have a certain look in my head and when they cast actors they definately will not look like I want them to. The books are alway..."

I totally agree with you. Even though i truly loved the characters in the series, I would be totally pissed off if the characters turn out to be the wrong picture,we readers see. Movies tend to change books a lot and it would be really hard for me to destroy the book because it is a masterpiece

message 44: by Judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Judy I have a certain image in my head of Kellan and Kiera, I'm not sure if they would be able to cast who I have pictured, at least when I am reading they look like I have imagined. As much as I loved this series I am afraid a movie would not be able to live up to my expectations and I don't want to be disappointed.

Magdalena there was a lot of emotions in this book and i don't know if they will show them to my liking :D and as i don't have specific image of Kellan or Kiera i have an exact vision of Denny ....so i don't know if movie will be fine but i woud see it if they made one

MaElena Abasola No. I love the series and in my opinion if the book is these great the film adaptation sucks. Don't we learn from "The Twilight Saga".

Bettina MaElena wrote: "No. I love the series and in my opinion if the book is these great the film adaptation sucks. Don't we learn from "The Twilight Saga"."

I have to agree with MaElena. Whatever "alteration" they will try to present and, whoever they choose to be the actor for these richly written characters; will not be as good as my imagination...Leave my Kellan Kyle alone. Thank you.

Jessie In all reality when films are based off a book they are usually a let down, with the exception of very few. But are you really surprised? I mean they are taking a book that took several hours to read and chopping it into an hour and a half.

That being sad, I would still love to see this put to film. Or maybe I would just like to see who they choose for Kellan. ;-)

Either way, you can always go back and read the books again to purge all the bad images and memories of the movie out of your mind. I know that's what I did after Vampire Academy.

Maria Furmage Moi! I absolutely loved the series! They are my #1 book couple. Would love to see them come alive in a movie.

Christy Melliza I agree with other people who commented here that sometimes, movie can ruin the book. But in my case, I would also like to watch the movie. If the movie is not that great, I will still continue reading and falling in love again (and again and again) with my favorite series.

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Thoughtless (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

S.C. Stephens (other topics)