Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Twelve Worlds
This topic is about Twelve Worlds
Book Issues > Author name spelled wrong and more

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K. (new) - rated it 5 stars

K. Gorman (K_Gorman) | 2 comments Sorry if this is the wrong forum to put this in, and thanks in advance for you time.

I have a story in the "Twelve Worlds" anthology and, in one of the editions, my name is spelled wrong. It is spelled as "K. Gormon" instead of "K. Gorman". (this edition here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11...)

Secondly, I'm having trouble claiming the book under my author status. I understand that's because of the spelling; however, I cannot claim the other edition either. (It's spelt correctly here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11...)

I'm wondering if it's because I'm not the main author (Derek J. Canyon did all the publishing) or whether there is another reason. I notice that other authors have managed to claim it.

Thank you so much for your time. I'm sure these are fairly silly questions. It may take me a few days to reply here, as I'm currently in China and the government has blocked Goodreads. Sometimes my methods of reaching past the Great Firewall are bogged down by a billion others trying the same thing.

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 32687 comments Mod
This is exactly the right place to ask fo help with this sort of thing.

All fixed.

message 3: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 156 comments Hi K.

I've fixed the mispelled one and combined the editions.

Your author profile has you as "K. Gorman" with two spaces for some reason. A super librarian will need to merge that with the single spaced name that is currently linked to the Twelve Worlds.

message 4: by Chris (new)

Chris  (haughtc) | 156 comments Nevermind. There's the Super.

message 5: by K. (new) - rated it 5 stars

K. Gorman (K_Gorman) | 2 comments Thank you so much!