Teen Idol Teen Idol discussion

Did Jenny did right by choosing SCOTT? Who do u think was better?

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sammy oh THANK GOD for you!

I thought I was the only one who thought that... and I agree, she definitely should have chosen Luke!

April Mathes I liked the whole boy next door thing that Scott kind of portrayed besides the fact he wasn't the boy next door. Still I wanted Jenny to be with Luke, not Luke with the other girl, she drove me nuts. lol

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!!!!!!ugh!!!I mean Scott was okay, but it would have been awesome if she ended up with Luke!! and then we could have had a sequel! Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one who read this book lol

Rashika (is tired) I love scott but it strikes me as odd that she didnt end up with Luke. the fact luke ended up with the other chic was kinda random.

Jess I think scott, because i thing tht luke is just a rich brat! nd i think scott is well sweet!

Erin i like LUKE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

Rashika (is tired) Jess wrote: "I think scott, because i thing tht luke is just a rich brat! nd i think scott is well sweet!"

ya i realized that.. but the thing is because it was a meg cabot book that was what i was expecting when i first read it. i obviously prefer scott. :D

Hachton Scott was cute and it as cool how she ended up with him you know in a " I've always liked you but never had the guts to tell you" kind of way. I agree though how did Luke end up with that girl instead of Jenny.

Pranshu I thought that Jenny would actually end up with Luke and was kind of disappointed when she ddn't.

message 10: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Dec 27, 2012 06:46PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones I knew she would end up with Scott, but Luke ending up with the other girl WAS random xxx Jenny didnt actually CHOOSE, Luke didn't want her, technically ;)

Maria I love that Jenny ended up with Scott he had the most sensitive and real feelings toward her. He is totally the perfect girl-and-guy-next-door-couple!

Rashika (is tired) BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "I knew she would end up with Scott, but Luke ending up with the other girl WAS random xxx Jenny didnt actually CHOOSE, Luke didn't want her, technically ;)"

yeah I didn't like that one bit. It made no sense and you know I never really liked that other girl. She was the reason Scott and Jenny didn't get together earlier.

Nightlock Luke for sure. I was so rooting for Jenny and Luke that the end did nothing but disappoint me. And honestly, Geri and Luke don't work for me neither do Scott and Jen.

Vickey Scott was the perfect choice for her!

Kate ♚ SCOTT!!

Nadia I loved the fact that she and Scoot ended up together.