Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((start))

message 2: by Omar (new)

Omar (Olezky) | 24 comments Mod
O.o wats up Ny

message 3: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments ((kk^^))

Eve floated to her small garden. "Hello everyone," she said to her flowers.

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((omar. thats not how it works))

Ny sat down on the steps of the stupid lady's house she was supposed to haunt for the rest of eternity.

message 5: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((STOP IT!! YOUR ANNYING ME!!))

Ny sighed. Why had she gitten killed? Why!

message 6: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments Eve sat down next to her flowers. The house was old she was haunting but the flowers where the only things that she enjoyed coming to see.

message 7: by Omar (new)

((so do u like make up ur own story?))

message 8: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((you write it like a story and will eventually meet up with other peoples charries who will interact with your charie like a story written by a ton of persons with seprate charries!))

message 9: by Omar (new)

((oh, i hope i got it))

koojoe sits in da park during when da sky is at its darkest, sitting wait fully hopping when n is there going to b n ending to this

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy ((GOOD JOB!!)

message 11: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments ((yay!!! you got it^^))

message 12: by Greg (new)

Greg Owens | 1 comments ((Hi))

message 13: by Omar (new)

((lolz! i kinda like this!!))

message 14: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments ((WOOOOOO!!!! lawl XD now we can start rp and hi Greg^^))

message 15: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments Eve stood up and decided to float around for a bit.

message 16: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments ((hey I g2g l8rs Omar^^ *hugs* bye bye *waves*))

message 17: by Omar (new)

Omar walkes on da shore of Berrie lake looking for a lucky sea shell

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 11 comments Sariah floated along the opposite shore of the same lake, looking forlornly at the surface. She hated this place.

message 19: by Omar (last edited Feb 07, 2009 09:22PM) (new)

Omar walk n gets nose to board in a map of da lake. looking at it makes him sad of wat happened in that day, da day that he will never b da same

message 21: by Omar (new)

((wat?))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 11 comments ((oh darn! it doesn't work! unless...*nother idea forms*))

message 23: by Omar (new)

((keep thinking))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((ther must be a lot of thinking going on....))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger sat on the curb by the store, she saw a family taking a picture, she floated over just in time to catch the flash, the paper foated out and they waited for it to come in focus, it did, they screamed and ran inside, Badger laughed to herself, she saw nothing wrong with being a ghost

message 26: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 6 comments Aleida dragged her sword behind her, through the dirt as she walked through the park. Her long black hair blew in the wind and her pale skin seemed to glow in the moonlight. Where am I? she wondered.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma walked slowly past the boarding school she committed suicide in, i wonder if anyone remembers me

message 28: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 6 comments Aleida sat down on a swing in the park, her sword still trailing on the ground. She shut her eyes and angled her face towards the sky, her body getting bathed in moonlight.

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan | 12 comments Mod
((Hey!!))
Amber walks by her boyfriends house wondering if he misses her.She talks to herself"I miss him so much"

message 30: by Omar (new)

Omar walks to da water looking at his ghostly reflection, wondering is there any 1 else who feels his pain?

message 31: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 6 comments ((haha why are you guys roleplaying in first person??))

Aleida gently rested her stake against the edge of the swingset before sitting back down on the swing. Slowly she began to swing, the eerie creaking filling the night air.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger laughed as the friends ran screaming, she heard creaking coming from the park, she floated over there
((Can our characters meet???))

message 33: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments ((*waves* hi!!^^ lawl XD whats going on?))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 11 comments ((the idea is formed!!!!!))
Sariah walked/floated to the edge of the water and stuck her foot in. She shivered and pulled it out again.

message 35: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments ((uh...what?))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 11 comments ((haha well i was just thinking-dangerous, by the way- and i thought that perhaps Omar should know Sariah. They could be related or something. And Omar was there when Sariah died, and then on his way to get the ambulance or whatever he died in his car crash.))

message 37: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (VampirePrincess) | 18 comments ((ah i c^^ got it:D ))

Eve hummed to herself as she floated down the hallways.

message 38: by Double D (new)

Double D | 1 comments w is dis

message 39: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 6 comments ((Daniel if you are going to talk please use double parenthesis))

Aleida twirled a piece of black hair around her figner as she looked up at the sky. Slowly she began to sing, her voice floating across the abandoned playground.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger flaoted over to the river and submerged

message 41: by Omar (new)

Waterfall wrote: "((haha well i was just thinking-dangerous, by the way- and i thought that perhaps Omar should know Sariah. They could be related or something. And Omar was there when Sariah died, and then on his w..."

wait whos Sariah?

message 43: by xAnissax (new)

xAnissax (sizzling1973) | 6 comments ((double parenthesis please!! :D))

message 44: by Cooper (new)

Cooper | 2 comments ((waz up))

message 45: by Megan (new)

Megan | 12 comments Mod
Amber sat down on a bench in the cemetary.She wondered aloud how long she would be a ghost.
"I wonder how long I have to be a ghost....there is nothing for me to do but scare the ones I love."She frowned,she wished she wasnt a ghost.She wanted to be alive and hang out with her friends and boyfriend,Michael.Amber sighed.

message 46: by Omar (new)

koojoe sits down silently at da night of the old Bowers Mansion, looking at da view of the graveyard that sits right next to that old dusty mansion he onced called home

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Raven walked thru the graveyard, going to where they buried hr body. she froze when she saw her brother and hid behind a tree, watching her brother. he was crying saying to her grave, "im so sorry! i didnt mean to kill you! i just was really tired and wanted to be alone! you got on my last nerve!!! but i shouldnt have killed you! im so sorry!" he started crying harder. she kept watching him.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 11 comments ((I say we bring this one back!))

message 49: by Megan (new)

Megan | 12 comments Mod
((ahahaha!!!!!!! i havent been on Goodreads in forever! how is yall!!!????))
Amber wandered around. "What if I go and see Micheal? Would he be scared of me?" Sadly there was nobody around to answer her silent questions. So Amber kept wandering aimlessly.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 11 comments ((Haha me either! I'm wonderful! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious wonderful!))

Sariah sat on the edge of the pier-or floated a little above it.