Destined (House of Night, #9) Destined discussion

series end in sight or not...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanna (last edited Sep 25, 2012 12:27AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joanna I'm honestly bored with the series and utterly fed up with zoey and her harem of adolesecent boys who seem more than ready to give up their lives for her...so is this series ending or is the author planning to prolong our agony

Jeni I hear there are 12 books total.

I'm bewildered why she would say in interviews that she's modeled Zoey after her daughter. Who wants to immortalize their offspring in that manner?

Joanna Well all her other books border on erotica so I'm not entirely shocked...

Zahoor Belikov Oh my goodness hell no 3 more books would be agony
I can't get myself to get throught chapter 5 of destined
Oh my god somebody just shoot me!!!!

Joanna Zahoor wrote: "Oh my goodness hell no 3 more books would be agony
Oh my god somebody just shoot me!!!!"

LOL
Is there some reason why her publishers thinks the series is a big hit...coz its really NOT..

Zahoor Belikov Joanna wrote: "Zahoor wrote: "Oh my goodness hell no 3 more books would be agony
Oh my god somebody just shoot me!!!!"

LOL
Is there some reason why her ..."

Hehehehe I think its because it sells a lot , what they don't know is that we are dying while waiting for it to finish!!!!

Joanna o dear god yes...I have this thing where I need to keep complete series in my lib and now I'm stuck reading these totally idiotic books where for once I'm actually rooting for the bad guy......yeesh

Zahoor Belikov Lolz i actually have the same problem i just have to finish it
R u serious men???!! Thats messed up!!