Take it for granted discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
MOD information > New MOD needed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) Here you can try out for a MOD. Once there are enough people who want to be I will make a poll to see who will gets to be one.

Have you been a MOD before?:

How many group?:

Will you invite people?:

Will you come up with ideas?:

How many did you invite into this group?:

Is there anything else that you might want to help out with in this group that I should know?:

message 2: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Have you been a MOD before?: not yet but I am in the running to be one

How many group?:

Will you invite people?: I always do

Will you come up with ideas?: yeah. I am very creative

How many did you invite into this group?: I haven't yet because I have need busy but I will in a minute (about 30)

Is there anything else that you might want to help out with in this group that I should know?: not really but I can do anything

message 3: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Have you been a MOD before?: Yes! Many times.

How many group?: Oh dear... Um... A lot. Estimate? 45+.

Will you invite people?: For sure!

Will you come up with ideas?: Sure, if you need me too(lots of stuff from other groups I've modded/co-modded)!

How many did you invite into this group?: I can't remember; a few. I'm about to send some more, though!

Is there anything else that you might want to help out with in this group that I should know?: Mmm... Nope, not really; I can do pretty much anything you need me for, pretty much every day of the week(excluding Thursdays).

\/ <3 |__|

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) Yes
11... I think.
Yes.
In a few days, yeah.
I've been too busy.
No, not really.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you been a mod before: Yes, I am the mod of several other groups.
How many groups: How many groups what? Like how many groups am I moding, or how many groups do I have? I have close to twenty groups that I am currently in. And I am moding four or five.
Will you invite people: Yes, its no problem ! :D
Will you come up with ideas: I can if needed :D
How many people did you invite to this group: I dont have many friends/people to invite, and I only just joined...but I can invite some.
Is there anything else that you might want to help out with in this group that I should know: No not really, I'm not picky with ideas, though I can be a grammer freak sometimes...I wouldn't mind being the "beta" of the group, if you know what I mean...:D I am on almost everyday, and I try to be on on the weekends.

Note:
Please consider me. I try to mod for other groups but I am rarely chosen because I am almost never on on the weekends...I'm not saying you have to choose me, but if you turn me down, I would like it to be turned down for another reason other than the fact that I am not on on the weekends. It really sucks...all the groups I am moding are my own, so I have never been chosen before.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.