Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > New Edition - Need help adding this to Goodreads

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athol (new)

Athol Dickson (atholdickson) | 10 comments I have published four of my titles under my own imprint that only the out of print editions show now at Goodreads. Please help me make these new editions visible.

• Title - Winter Haven
• Author(s) name(s) - Athol Dickson
• ISBN (or ASIN) - 978-0-9854302-7-6
• Publisher - Author Author
• Publication date - Sept 5, 2012
• Format - eBook
• Description -

Thirteen years after Vera gamble's little brother ran away from their Texas home, his body washes ashore on the remote island of Winter Haven, Maine. Vera goes to claim the corpse and discovers the impossible: her brother hasn't aged a day since last she saw him. Determined to uncover what happened, she is confronted by unearthly fog, disturbing locals, and stories of lost colonies and a vengeful witch.

Beyond the forest where no creature dares to live, her only hope is the mysterious owner of a dilapidated mansion on a rocky cliff. But will this solitary man assist her, or is Vera Gamble doomed to disappear forever into yet another winter haven legend?

(Starred Review) "Dickson's engrossing and taut novel pulls readers into the life of Vera and her quest to find out what happened her little brother. Highly recommended..." (Library Journal)

"... A page turning Gothic tale, combining elements of romance, mystery and ghost story, that aspires go beyond John room to explore God's purpose in suffering." (World magazine)

• Link to cover - http://www.atholdickson.com/wp-conten...

message 2: by ❂ Murder by Death (last edited Sep 24, 2012 03:37PM) (new)

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Done. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16...

Note: This will not be the default edition until it has been shelved more often than the other editions.

ETA: We don't allow review blurbs in the description of the book, so I left those off.

message 3: by Athol (new)

Athol Dickson (atholdickson) | 10 comments Thanks Jennifer.