Deliria for Delirium discussion

Pandemonium (Delirium, #2)
This topic is about Pandemonium
Requiem > At the end of Pandemonium, was i the only one that died?

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joy (itspriscillajoy) | 1 comments OMG! so i finished pandemonium this weekend. I mean seriosuly guys, am i overreacting, cause i just wanna crawl in my bed and wake up when the third book is out. I am like never again reading a book until all of the books have come out. And as per Alex or Julian. Honestly, i am having a hard time choosing. The next book i am going to read is Hana, i am very curious as to what it is about.

I am dead serious when i say that i started crying when the book ended and i almost died when i read the next one is coming out next spring. OMG! I can't even explain myself.

Alex- adorable, her first love, they have history, nice, he taught her the ways, and she loves him

Julian- hot, her second love, they went through a whole adventure together, she was his teacher into the wilds, and she loves him.

I mean alex would be my choice but... Julian is so helpless and pobresito , he left his life to be with her and she saved him so they could be together. AND ALEX OMG.

*dead*

Kenzie (kenziewells) | 2 comments Serioiusly no lie when I finished I threw the book across my room and screamed into my pillow and when I regained control I looked online and saw it was coming out in a year....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

If it makes you feel any better, when I finished reading Pandemonium, I started BAWLING. Of course the whole book I knew it was coming but seriously ON THE LAST PAGE?!?!?!?! And right after her and Julian became officailly official???? I am totally Team ALex, but I love Julian and I just don't know. And there was some talk that Alex got the cure when he was in the Crypts and doesn't love Lena anymore. I just.... I just have so many feelings about this book and Requiem better be twice as amazing as Delirium and Pandemonium.

Maria (mariajo0505) | 14 comments I'm team Alex all the way! But I seriously wanted him to be dead because I'd already made up my mind about it, so when I reached the last page, I was screaming, "NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!" And everyone was looking at me, I was laughing because I laugh when I'm upset, and I said in a totally psychotic voice "I will get inside that book and kill him myself" haha funny reacting mine was...I don't think they'll end up together, though. I mean, sure, it's Alex, first love and all, but I just don't see it..

janussaouzts (janussa) | 1 comments No I totally died!!
Because throughout the entire book as I was telling myself that she didn't belong with Julian, but I kept telling myself he could come back and I was just starting to except this, The Ending. GRRRRR... Why must authors do this to us I am glad but still.
Sometimes I don't even know what to think.

Melissa | 1 comments No I was freaking out I can't wait for the next book!

message 7: by Jazmin♥ (new) - added it

Jazmin♥ (JazminSerrano) | 2 comments I was so mad at the end of the book because it leaves you with that cliff hanger julian and alex are so hot but i think lena will probally stay with alex!!!

message 8: by Haidyn (new)

Haidyn Ogg | 2 comments Me too! I am like dead! I was all like da frik? What the heck?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I threw the book at my friend's head and started yelling at her (she was laughing and trying to calm me down.) It suddenly hit me that Alex is there, that he's still alive (though I suspected it and only gave up my theory ON THAT LAST CHAPTER) and I hugged my friend and cried tears of joy. and requiem is out tomorrow. TOMORROW. CANNOT WAIT.

Sydney | 5 comments I like freaked when I finished pandemonium. Like total shocker. You go all this time thinking he's dead and then he's alive!?!?! Cannt wait to read requiem!!!

Russelle Anne (goodreadscomrabasilio27) | 4 comments It am getting alittle bit cautious about finishing Pandemonium right now because of all your comments. Then I will by the last book before I finish Pandemonium. hahaha.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Swan | 5 comments I was screaming so much! I called my friend and just ranted to her about it because it ended crazily!!!!

Russelle Anne (goodreadscomrabasilio27) | 4 comments Sarah wrote: "I was screaming so much! I called my friend and just ranted to her about it because it ended crazily!!!!"

You remind me of my friend. :)) She starts sending me text messages on how bad she feels about the ending and all. We kept talking about Pandemonium for almost 3 hours, nonstop.

message 14: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie (tiarose) I through the book at the wall. I wont lie, I shed a few tears too.

FallingAngels | 2 comments I just finished... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Why does there have to be 75 HOLDS at the library! And my bookstore doesn't have it!

message 16: by Hari (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hari ~Brekker-Maresh~ (up_in_the_clouds_xx) YUUUPP I DID!! That was just... Totally unexpected like I seriously DID NOT see that coming AT ALL. It was just.. God I reeeaaaalllyy can't put my feelings into words but that was the worst and best thing that could happen, if that makes any sense. Like maybe NOW she'll realize the loves Alex, not Julian. Julian was more.. Idk.. Like "I feel like I need to protect you, and I'm confusing that emotion with love" ya that type of thing... But YES I DIED. And YES I need to read requiem NOW. And it's still pretty shocking.. I think it's been a week or so since I read pandemonium... Ya I died for sure!!!

FallingAngels | 2 comments Was anyone else more curious about Lena's mom than Alex? I knew both were going to heppen, but I want to know more about her mom than the obvious love triangle. (Sorry, but it's pretty obvious... though I hear Requiem is open-ended)

Katherine (katleis13) | 2 comments No. You most definitely were not.