Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments Kevin was in Baltimore this Friday and we hung out on my porch and chatted. I recognized him despite his lack of a Carmen Miranda style fruit hat.

message 2: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Yay!

message 3: by Cynthia (last edited Sep 24, 2012 09:48AM) (new)

Cynthia Paschen | 7125 comments So cool. I wanted to meet up with someone in Meadville, PA but according the TC map no one is even close.

message 4: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments sarah was wonderful. unbelievable hospitality and so helpful. she has a terrifically hip house and is as nice and cool as i thought she would be. sarah is super easy to talk to. i had a great time and wish we would have had more time to hang out. thanks sp!

message 5: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments Pictures?

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments No pictures. Sorry!

message 7: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments Did he stay long enough for a bubble bath?

message 8: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments :) I love it when TCers get to meet in real life. Yay for you two!

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 13815 comments You still need to come back here and give me a second chance, Heidi!

message 10: by Jammies (new)

Jammies Barb wrote: "*jealous*"

*jealous-er*

message 11: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Super jealous here.

message 12: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments if anyone is ever in kokomo, in area.....

LOLOLOLOL

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll put Kokomo on my list of places to visit. I just looked it up. It's on the South Coast of NSW. Definitely doable. You will be there when I arrive won't you Kevin?

message 14: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments South coast of huh?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

New South Wales. Honestly. Don't you know where you live? There are only 6 states of Australia, they aren't too hard to remember!

message 16: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments Oh yeah, NSW, Brisbane, Outback, OSW, Dingoton and Mordor

message 17: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24262 comments Mod
Every time I see the word Kokomo I think of Koko the Gorilla.

message 18: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments LG, he lives here with Mo the Monkey

message 19: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11665 comments I thought the six states were Excited, Aroused, Despondent, Confuzzled, Drunken and Down Under.

message 20: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "LG, he lives here with Mo the Monkey"

She.

message 21: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Phil wrote: "I thought the six states were Excited, Aroused, Despondent, Confuzzled, Drunken and Down Under."

No, those are the stages of grief.

message 22: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments Koko is a she? No wonder Mo is so goofy acting around her

message 23: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

A she with a nipple fetish, apparently.

"Three female former employees have claimed that they were pressured into showing their breasts to Koko. They alleged that Patterson [her trainer] encouraged the behavior, often interpreted Koko's signs as requests for nipple display, and let them know that their job would be in danger if they "did not indulge Koko's nipple fetish."[14] The parties eventually reached a settlement."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "Oh yeah, NSW, Brisbane, Outback, OSW, Dingoton and Mordor"

Good to see you have your geography covered!
Umm okay, I have to ask. OSW?

message 25: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 4289 comments Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "Oh yeah, NSW, Brisbane, Outback, OSW, Dingoton and Mordor"

Don't forget "the back of Bourke!"

message 26: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Gail wrote: "Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "Oh yeah, NSW, Brisbane, Outback, OSW, Dingoton and Mordor"

Good to see you have your geography covered!
Umm okay, I have to ask. OSW?"

My guess would be Old South Wales.

message 27: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Sarah Pi wrote: "You still need to come back here and give me a second chance, Heidi!"

I don't travel much these days (no conferences with my job now)... I sooo want to visit your neck of the woods and hang with you and Smetch sometime, though.

message 28: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Kevin, I promise that if I'm ever in the vicinity of Kokomo, I'll totally try to meet up with you. If it makes you feel any better, people don't generally travel through Little Rock, Arkansas, either (except for Larry - he's been everywhere, man)... I totally feel your pain. But yay! You got to meet Sarah Pi!!!

message 29: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments heidi, no kidding. very cool and especially cool how delightful she was especially making time for me after a busy day. and if i am in little rock...

jim, ding ding winner winner chicken dinner

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2012 02:41PM) (new)

Just goes to show, Aussies and Americans are on a different wave length. Or perhaps I was simply expecting you have laid a very clever trap. You have caught me before. You will again I am sure.

::wanders off to write some additional notes on Kevin. "sometimes the bleeding obvious, is the answer" sigh::

message 31: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments additional notes?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Just working on your profile. Don't mind me.

Just carry on as you usually do.

::licks pencil::

message 33: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments Did I doom myself?

message 34: by Jammies (new)

Jammies I think Gail has taken over RA's duties as the Terminal Coffee Official Licensed Stalker.

message 35: by Heidi (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10825 comments Jammies wrote: "I think Gail has taken over RA's duties as the Terminal Coffee Official Licensed Stalker."

:) Good job, Gail!

message 36: by Kevin (last edited Oct 01, 2012 11:29AM) (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments is she a profiler like clarise starling? wonder what mine says: "it puts the lotion on..."

message 37: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "is she a profiler like clarise starling? wonder what mine says: "it puts the lotion on...""

I think you may be better off not knowing Kevin.

Here's hoping the Cubs have 3 good games left in them this year.

message 38: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Paschen | 7125 comments Jammies wrote: "I think Gail has taken over RA's duties as the Terminal Coffee Official Licensed Stalker."

Memo
To: Gail
Re: Stalker Status

I am NOT a podiatrist, FYI. Mr. Random Anthony had some confusion on this issue, it was awkward.
P.S. Love you, Cynthia.

message 39: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments jim, don't know if avoiding 100 losses is something to root for but i still am going to

message 40: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I used to play scrabble with Kevin, but he dumped me. I think Jim dumped me too...

*wanders off crying*

message 41: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Amelia wrote: "I used to play scrabble with Kevin, but he dumped me. I think Jim dumped me too...

*wanders off crying*"

I didn't dump you, I just so seldom go on Facebook, but if you start a game, I will play.

message 42: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Don't need Facebook anymore. Kevin got me to get "Words With Friends"...do you have a smart phone? There's a free app.

message 43: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments I have words with Friends on my phone.

message 44: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Jim, check your inbox.

message 45: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments amelia (badelia) hook me up for a game on WWF (kevinsprinkle)

message 46: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) You are hooked. Check your phone.

message 47: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments no to win this game...

message 48: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) eh?

message 49: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) Are you talking smack, Kev?

message 50: by Meels (new)

Meels (amelia) I haven't a hope of beating Jim. I just got rid of two "e"s, still have two and acquired two "i"s. *sigh*

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.