Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Z
This topic is about Z
Book Cover Help > Incorrect language for cover

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kealan O'ver | 12 comments Hi there. I'm trying to add the version of the book that I own which is the one linked to below but it appears to be already added or at least the ISBN's match except the description of the one on the site is in Greek. My copy is in English however.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?start...

message 2: by Cloudedleopard (new)

Cloudedleopard | 139 comments When I open the book you linked, it says the edition is English. Nevertheless, the description is in Greek. You can add that edition and maybe provide a link to an English description (and cover: non-amazon, non-sellers page) and I can change the information accordingly.

message 3: by vicki_girl (new)

vicki_girl | 2765 comments The book was using the default description, which had been set to Greek. I changed the default to an English one. It should be fixed now.

Kealan O'ver | 12 comments Could you add the image as the cover image as well by any chance?

message 5: by lafon حمزة (new)

lafon حمزة نوفل (lafon) | 3557 comments The link you provided is actually sourced from Amazon, so we can't take it. However I found a lower res image on a different site, so I uploaded it and added the pagination.

Kealan O'ver | 12 comments Awesome. Much obliged.