Shut Up & Read discussion

Echo Island (Mirror Warrior #2)
This topic is about Echo Island
Archives > Looking for reviews! Free book in exchange.

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Hi everyone!

I'm looking for anyone interested in reviewing my paranormal romance book, Echo Island. In exchange for an honest review I'll be giving out free copies! I've decided to do this until Sept. 30, so if you're interested either comment below or send me a private message! I'm only going to be giving out ebook copies, just so everyone knows. Here's a short blurb so you can see if it's something you might be interested in reading:

Having been alive for seven hundred years, Cassandra Anders has made giving into her carnal needs a dirty habit. She's been using men since the day she was turned, and loving every second of it. Known by most Mirror Warriors, or supernatural beings, as a bit of a party girl, it's no surprise to anyone when she instantly starts up a new fling with a shapeshifter during this century's Fundur, a meeting including members of all supernatural sects.

Harper Donnelly might just be in the market for a little pleasure himself, and he's never been with a vampire before. But just as things are starting to heat up between the two of them, other Fundur attendees start disappearing, or worse. Now not only does he have to figure out his feelings, keep out of the way of a jealous demon, but also figure out whose attacking them all before he or Cass end up being next.

Can these two survive their trip to the island long enough to see if what's between them is real? Or will they die before they ever get the chance?

Thanks!

爱心❤ | 256 comments Not the type of book I would normally read, but sure, I'll be very happy to try it :D

veechii@yahoo.com.au
Thank you!

message 3: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments I've emailed you both. Thanks! :)

message 4: by MeMe Belikova (new)

MeMe Belikova First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 949 comments You should sign up for the Read it and reap its a read/review program we have in the group. Email the head mod Tt for more info!

Laura (laurakyhaara) This sounds right up my alley. I'd love to read and review it - Lkdj93@hotmail.com

I actually know a person in real life who has almost the identical name to your protagonist, too. XD

message 6: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Alice, thanks for the suggestion! I did do that with one of my other books.

message 7: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Laura wrote: "This sounds right up my alley. I'd love to read and review it - Lkdj93@hotmail.com

I actually know a person in real life who has almost the identical name to your protagonist, too. XD"

That's so funny. :) I'll send you an email now!

message 8: by Valkiery (new) - added it

Valkiery | 18 comments draica3000@yahoo.com
I would love to read this! :)

message 9: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Valkiery wrote: "draica3000@yahoo.com
I would love to read this! :)"

Sending you an email now! Thanks for your interest!

Carina | 262 comments I'll give it a go too :)

vixie1989@gmail.com

I presume it is in pdf so readable on Kindle?

message 11: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Carina wrote: "I'll give it a go too :)

vixie1989@gmail.com

I presume it is in pdf so readable on Kindle?"

I use Smashwords so you can download the file in any format that's preferable. :) I'll send you an email with the link and code now. Thanks.

message 12: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Bennett | 2 comments hey my email is rebecca.bennett-2@student.manchester.ac.uk
I'd love to give it a read it sounds great :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds really cool. I'd be interested. :) Here's my email thanks! llanes.emerald@gmail.com

Carina | 262 comments Just to update I have got it from Smashwords tonight. I normally try and read and review within a week but I have a busy weekend but will aim for within two weeks for you.

message 15: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Marian wrote: "Sounds really cool. I'd be interested. :) Here's my email thanks! llanes.emerald@gmail.com"

Rebecca wrote: "hey my email is rebecca.bennett-2@student.manchester.ac.uk
I'd love to give it a read it sounds great :)"

Hey just wondering if you guys got my emails? :)

Lisa Cox This sounds like a very interesting book. I'd like to read and review it for you.
I can use any ebook format- epub, mobi, or PDF

lisa@vetteklisa.com

message 17: by Elsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) | 414 comments Oh yea sound really good, send me one if u still have any left.

Elsa.carrion@ymail.com

message 18: by Dana (new)

Dana (4theloveofbooks) | 2 comments Sounds like a good read. I'd be happy to review. Is there a time frame in which the review needs to be done?

message 19: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Dana wrote: "Sounds like a good read. I'd be happy to review. Is there a time frame in which the review needs to be done?"

Nope. I mean, please don't let it stretch on to over a year or anything like that, but otherwise no. :) Just leave me an email and I'll get the info to you. Thanks!

message 20: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Elsa wrote: "Oh yea sound really good, send me one if u still have any left.

Elsa.carrion@ymail.com"

Tempest wrote: "Marian wrote: "Sounds really cool. I'd be interested. :) Here's my email thanks! llanes.emerald@gmail.com"

Rebecca wrote: "hey my email is rebecca.bennett-2@student.manchester.ac.uk
I'd love to gi..."

I've just sent emails with the link/code to you both. Thank you for your interest! :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Tempest wrote: "Elsa wrote: "Oh yea sound really good, send me one if u still have any left.

Elsa.carrion@ymail.com"

Tempest wrote: "Marian wrote: "Sounds really cool. I'd be interested. :) Here's my email thank..."

I didn't get the email O_O

message 22: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Marian wrote: "Tempest wrote: "Elsa wrote: "Oh yea sound really good, send me one if u still have any left.

Elsa.carrion@ymail.com"

Tempest wrote: "Marian wrote: "Sounds really cool. I'd be interested. :) Here'..."

Did you happen to type your email wrong? Is it at gmail? Because I just copy and pasted it, and up there it says ymail... If not then I'll try and sending it again to the address you gave me. :)

Lainy (lainythebookdragon) If there any left i will love to review skellgirl@googlemail.com

message 24: by Clare (last edited Oct 01, 2012 11:51PM) (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) Hi I just got your email today. I usually do reviews fir Harper collins but I love doing things with this site, it's fantastic! Please give me the chance to read and review your book. My email address is Dreadfort77@gmail.com. If you can do it in a pdf. File that would be awesome, if not email would be fine. Best of luck & I hope to hear back from you.-Clare Dooley I saw that you have it up on Smashwords, I have reviewed books of off that site & they have any format needed. I really hope I didn't cut it to close to the deadline :)

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (wolffaerie17) | 247 comments I would be interested in this. My email is wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com if there is any copies left.

message 26: by Mehak (new)

Mehak (zrunx_16) | 7 comments i would be interested mehak_mekkie16@hotmail.com

message 27: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Clare wrote: "Hi I just got your email today. I usually do reviews fir Harper collins but I love doing things with this site, it's fantastic! Please give me the chance to read and review your book. My email addr..."

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ wrote: "I would be interested in this. My email is wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com if there is any copies left."

Mehak wrote: "i would be interested mehak_mekkie16@hotmail.com"

Elaine wrote: "If there any left i will love to review skellgirl@googlemail.com"

I've emailed all four of you with a link. Thanks for your interest!!! Let me know if for some reason you don't recieve my email! :)

message 28: by Elsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) | 414 comments Tempest, just wanted to let you know that I also got my copy. thanks

message 29: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Elsa wrote: "Tempest, just wanted to let you know that I also got my copy. thanks"

Thanks for telling me :)

Carina | 262 comments Just an update - I have finished the book and posted a review on here. I will also post one on Amazon.com tomorrow :)

Laura (laurakyhaara) I have finished it! For all who are interested, here is the link to my review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 32: by Chani (new) - added it

Chani (tempestchani) | 57 comments Hi everyone! So offering my book up for reviews worked out really well, a lot of people showed interest. :) For those of you who missed out on the deadline to get a free copy, I've decided to cut the price in half for anyone who uses this code: DA32E
at checkout! I've included a link to where the book can be purchased, as well as blurb. The book will only be $1.50 as opposed to the usual $2.99 price! This book can be read alone, but it is considered part of a series. The first book is not necessary for you to understand what's going on in this one though.

Having been alive for seven hundred years, Cassandra Anders has made giving into her carnal needs a dirty habit. She's been using men since the day she was turned, and loving every second of it. Known by most Mirror Warriors, or supernatural beings, as a bit of a party girl, it's no surprise to anyone when she instantly starts up a new fling with a shapeshifter during this century's Fundur, a meeting including members of all supernatural sects.

Harper Donnelly might just be in the market for a little pleasure himself, and he's never been with a vampire before. But just as things are starting to heat up between the two of them, other Fundur attendees start disappearing, or worse. Now not only does he have to figure out his feelings, keep out of the way of a jealous demon, but also figure out whose attacking them all before he or Cass end up being next.

Can these two survive their trip to the island long enough to see if what's between them is real? Or will they die before they ever get the chance?

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

message 33: by Elsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) | 414 comments Tempest I finally finished I had a few more books before i could get to yours but i got it and posted the review on several sites.

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/echo-...

I also posted on smashwords but couldn't see it just yet and i tried amazon but they didn't have it. thanks again and I need to go back and read the first book!!