Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy question

HELP!! What should I read next???

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead Sydney and Adrian! :)

Prince of Wolves This series is pretty cool if you like werewolves
Wicked Lovely is a good series for faeries

if you want a stand alone book try The Treachery of Beautiful Things

You should try Ascesnion by Caris Roane and Nightshade. But I agree with alot of the others also The Mortal Instruments, Hush Hush, Fallen, The Sookie Stackhouse serise by Charline Harris (it's what Trueblood is based on). If you become my friend I have a lot of good books on my list. As would a lot of people on here. Good Luck!!!

Emily Holy Crap you just named all the books that are "most read" on my kindle (=
Sep 30, 2012 02:58PM

Hmmm, well i only read YA so that is what the recommendations are going to be.
1) Soulbound, By Heather Brewer
2) Eighth Grade Bites, By Heather Brewer
3) Vampire Academy, By Richelle Mead
4) Vampire Kisses, Ellen Schreiber
5) Bloodlines (Spin-off series to VA), By Richelle Mead
6) Switched, By Amanda Hocking
7) The Host, Stephenie Meyer (The only Adult novel I have ever read!)
8) Hush, Hush, By Becca Fitzpatrick
9) The Hunger Games, By Suzanne Collins
10) City of Bones, By Cassandra Clare
11) Clockwork Angel, By Cassandra Clare
12) Twilight, By Stephenie Meyer
13) Shiver, By Maggie Stiefvater
14) The Anti-Vampire Tale, By Lewis Aleman

-Yeah, that's all I've got for now :)

the spin off series with sydney is amazing, espeically the second book. you could also try the morganville vampires series, or the wolves of mercy falls series :)

It's not a series but I just finished it and I totally LOVED it: Something Witchy This Way Comes. It's I full length novel and a good YR/paranormal book. It kept be up til 4am one night :)

My sister loved the Eragon series too. It's not as girly though from my understanding.

HUSH HUSH SERIES!!! LOVE THOSE BOOKS!

um the wolves of Mercy Falls series (the first one is called Shiver)

The Covenant from Jennifer L. Armentrout is really good similar to VA!

deleted member Oct 02, 2012 10:07AM   0 votes
Honestly after I finished this series I realized that nothing really compares because it was SOO GOOD! Like there are similar books as far as the whole vamp etc thing goes, but nothing is as good.

You should try House of night by PC and Kristin Cast. You're gonna love it!

F 25x33
Amber Andrews yea, this is a really exciting series and almost close to the vampire academy series
Sep 25, 2012 02:15PM

Celeste (last edited Sep 28, 2012 07:10PM ) Sep 28, 2012 07:10PM   0 votes

I loved Inescapable by Amy A Bartol....great new series that has nothing to do with vampires but so great as a supernatural romance series! I guarantee you will love it!

I recommend Divergent, insurgent- they re awesome

Wither by lauren destefano
Vampire Academy by richelle mead
Divergent by veronica roth
Blood Red Road by moira young
The Hunger Games by suzanne collins
The Iron King by julie kagawa
A Great and Terrible Beauty by gemma doyle

There so many out there but I would try the Morganville vampires, Hush Hush series, The midnight breed books by Lara Adrian

You should definitely try City of Bones, the first in The Mortal Instruments series.

Also, Glass Houses is the first in a long series called The Morganville Vampires. Can never get enough of that gang :)

A Bite's Tale is a good book to try. A paranormal retelling of Cinderella. I liked it a lot!

The Summoning is the start to an awesome series about teens with powers. Real interesting, and there's a spin off series that the author plans on doing something more with.

Another good one is Delirium, if you like romance a lot.

I know many more, but that will get you started :) happy reading!

You should definately try the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare!!! It's perfect!!! :) :) Or the Hush Hush series!! :D

Have you read The Mortal Instruments series?

Maximum Ride!!!!!!! <3

The Fallen series by Lauren Kate is pretty good. I read it before this series because I thought it would be better, but as I got more into the V.A. series I found it was way better.

If you haven't already, reading the Twilight series is a must! Megan brought up A Bite's Tale by Veronica Blade. It's not a series, but a great paranormal romance indeed! I love the The Mortal Instruments series as well.