Bookworms :) discussion

Main Posts > Chat

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (skyseeds) Just come here and write random stuff I guess. Just wondering if anybody else is OBSESSED with Marianas Trench? No? Alright then..

message 2: by Mika (new)

Mika (Awechust) | 8 comments Oh, this is brilliant. I do well with random, so that's okay.

And no, I'm not - and please don't hurt me when I say I've never heard of them. Maybe I'll go look them up in a sec. I'm more of a Greenday//Bruce Springsteen//Nickelback//Taylor Swift person.

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca (BeccaTheAwesomeOne) | 7 comments I like Bruce Springsteen/Greenday/Taylor Swift/Nickelback too!

message 4: by JazzyJams (new)

JazzyJams Well I like food.

message 5: by Becca (new)

Becca (BeccaTheAwesomeOne) | 7 comments Food is yummy.

Jamsies! I forgot to tell you I heard Everybody Tlks by Neon Trees and it is pretty good!

message 6: by JazzyJams (new)

JazzyJams Yes food is nummy!

YAY! I love that song! I like how they have a dominent 7 chord at the begininng like the Beatles used in some songs! And the lyrics were catchy, and I like how the singer sung the chorus... Sorry for being technical... I have music class everyday at school and some of it's sticking...

message 7: by Mika (new)

Mika (Awechust) | 8 comments Yay, fellow musiclovers.

And yes, food. I'm working my way through a packet of cookies at the moment with my sister.

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Becca wrote: "I like Bruce Springsteen/Greenday/Taylor Swift/Nickelback too!"

I listen to all that but Bruce Springsteen. Just in case you haven't heard by now, my absolute FAVE band is Paramore.

message 9: by Mika (new)

Mika (Awechust) | 8 comments I could kind of tell by your profile-pic, haha! My sister is addicted to Paramore as well, so I know quite a few of those!

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Really? that's so funny, cuz a lot of people ask if my profile picture is me, and I'm like, I wish.

message 11: by Mika (new)

Mika (Awechust) | 8 comments Hahaha, no, I know Hayley when I see her! My sister's crazy about her hair and shows me a new picture ever day, so yeah. Plus, I kind of like Paramore too and I'd feel guilty if I didn't know the lead singer.

message 12: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (skyseeds) Anybody speak another language?

message 13: by Mika (new)

Mika (Awechust) | 8 comments Well, I actually live in Holland, so I speak Dutch :)

message 14: by Robyn (new)

Robyn (skyseeds) Would anybody like to be a moderator with me?

message 15: by Becca (new)

Becca (BeccaTheAwesomeOne) | 7 comments Sure. I have mod experience.

message 16: by JazzyJams (new)

JazzyJams Ooh! Being Mod is fun! You get to be all Mod-like! I'm a Mod in one of Hoot's groups! How I ended up with the position, I really don't know...

YourFriendlyNeighborhoodSpidey Robyn wrote: "Anybody speak another language?"

I took five years of French... and if I think REALLY hard, I can say about ten things.