Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

Random Stuff > Will you check this out please?

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lila (last edited Sep 23, 2012 10:09AM) (new)

Lila | 38 comments I'm writing a new story and I am wondering if you think it's any good? I'm not quite sure where I'm gonna go with it, but I think it's gonna have something to do with fairies... I am in no way a professional and do appreciate some constructive criticism. SO I was wondering if you could check it out and leave a comment? I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 2: by Brigette (new)

Brigette Ragland  | 3 comments i read it. i thought it was good. idk how fairies would come into it, but then again its your story, and its your imagination. what i do is write down whose going to be who/what. and how or around which part they will come in. and then i just write what comes to me and if i think of something better or to add to a part i rewrite and fit it in. when you write sometimes your brain will set up everything in order for you. but yeah, just be creative and i'm sure you'll write a good story!!

message 3: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments Thanks! Yeah I'm not sure how fairies would exactly fit into it either but I really want adam to be a fairy... I don't quite know why! haha :) but thanks for the advice!

message 4: by Brigette (new)

Brigette Ragland  | 3 comments your welcome! lol, well i hope it works out for you. just think about what kind of fairy you want him to be and how it will go with the story!!