Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers) discussion

Random Stuff > Will you check this out please?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lila (last edited Sep 23, 2012 10:09AM) (new)

Lila | 38 comments I'm writing a new story and I am wondering if you think it's any good? I'm not quite sure where I'm gonna go with it, but I think it's gonna have something to do with fairies... I am in no way a professional and do appreciate some constructive criticism. SO I was wondering if you could check it out and leave a comment? I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

message 2: by Brigette (new)

Brigette Ragland  | 3 comments i read it. i thought it was good. idk how fairies would come into it, but then again its your story, and its your imagination. what i do is write down whose going to be who/what. and how or around which part they will come in. and then i just write what comes to me and if i think of something better or to add to a part i rewrite and fit it in. when you write sometimes your brain will set up everything in order for you. but yeah, just be creative and i'm sure you'll write a good story!!

message 3: by Lila (new)

Lila | 38 comments Thanks! Yeah I'm not sure how fairies would exactly fit into it either but I really want adam to be a fairy... I don't quite know why! haha :) but thanks for the advice!

message 4: by Brigette (new)

Brigette Ragland  | 3 comments your welcome! lol, well i hope it works out for you. just think about what kind of fairy you want him to be and how it will go with the story!!

Have you fallen for the fallen? (aka Patch lovers)

unread topics | mark unread