Language Arts 7 Reading Log B discussion

Raven Rise (Pendragon, #9)
This topic is about Raven Rise
Reading Log

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Brink | 7 comments I read Raven Rise, by D.J. MacHale from 9:30 to 9:50 and I read 25 pages.

message 2: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Brink | 7 comments Test

message 3: by Ms. S (new)

Ms. S Soderberg | 31 comments Mod
good

message 4: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Brink | 7 comments I really like D.J. MacHales writing style, even though the Pendragon series is Sci-Fi, it has so many twists and turns it's almost like a mystery. D.J. MacHales writing is like a mountain road, right when you think you've reached your destination you have to steer clear of another very, very large rockfall for the character.

message 5: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Brink | 7 comments I read Raven Rise, by D.J. MacHale from 9:05 to 9:25 and I read 26 pages. One of the big questions I have is, who are the Travelers really? Because D.J. MacHale has dropped hints but not given the answer away. I'm very eager to read on and find out.

message 6: by Ethan (new)

Ethan Brink | 7 comments I read Raven Rise, by D.J. MacHale from 9:20 to 9:40 and I read 25 pages. The way Pendragon is thrown into the Traveler business reminds me of school. Because a lot of times you get confused but eventually make sense of everything. Just like Pendragon having to put his mind to work a lot to try and figure out how to fix a problem or road block that might be in the way of his goal.

message 7: by Ms. S (new)

Ms. S Soderberg | 31 comments Mod
You are making some god connections. Have you read on? Don't forget to post!