Danny | 78 comments Mod
Discuss whatever you want here.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (taggerung) | 112 comments Mod
Does this include Logan?
}: ) couldn't resist saying that

message 3: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jazzyjams) | 46 comments Oh course you couldn't help it xD

message 4: by Lydia (new)

Lydia You can talk about Logan Lerman here, so long as I can fangirl over Divergent in this thread :)

You and me both sistah! Gosh I'm still in "OH GOSH THAT BOOK WAS SO GOOD!!!!" mode

message 6: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Every so often, I pause and reflect about how amazing the end to Insurgent was. I always feel all happy just thinking about it. Can't wait for the third book and the movie!

No kidding!

message 8: by Lydia (new)

Lydia What did you think about Caleb? I've heard certain complaints with his character and was wondering what you thought about him.

(view spoiler)

message 10: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (view spoiler)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello :)

I am embarrassed to admit that I still haven't read Insurgent. I will though, I promise! As soon as I get a copy!

Emily wrote: "Hello :)

I am embarrassed to admit that I still haven't read Insurgent. I will though, I promise! As soon as I get a copy!"

Hahaha, it's not a crime! But trust me, you want to read it soon, it's extremely good.
The Mighty Katara wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

Too true.

message 13: by Danny, Goomba face (new)

Danny | 78 comments Mod
Remember guys I want this to be a fun unrestricted group so feel free to post whatever threads you think would be cool.

message 14: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Yes, what Tagg said. It's awesome :)

Danny wrote: "Remember guys I want this to be a fun unrestricted group so feel free to post whatever threads you think would be cool."

Coolio :) will keep on forefront of brain when it is not otherwise occupied

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Emily wrote: "Hello :)

I am embarrassed to admit that I still haven't read Insurgent. I will though, I promise! As soon as I get a copy!"

Hahaha, it's not a crime! But trust me, you want to read..."

Hahaha, That's good :)

message 17: by Danny, Goomba face (new)

Danny | 78 comments Mod
Here's a question: if you're eating French fries in MacDonalds and one falls on the floor, do you pick it up and eat it? I definitely do.

message 18: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Well, if it was my kitchen floor, I would probably eat it, but I wouldn't if it was in MacDonalds. I mean, who knows what's been tracked onto that floor? And their French fries really don't taste good enough to do that.

Ewwwww!!!!! I go into McDonald's in my vet kennel shoes! Do you know what's on the bottom of those things?!?!? I do NOT EVER wear them in the house!!!

message 20: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Yeah, I have to agree. If it was a Wendy's French fry, I might brave it. But definitely not on a MacDonald's floor.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mighty Katara wrote: "Yes, what Tagg said. It's awesome :)"

Oooooh!! I got a copy of Insurgent at the library yesterday, after pestering the librarian about it's location enough that she found it for me :D I'm so excited to start!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Danny wrote: "Here's a question: if you're eating French fries in MacDonalds and one falls on the floor, do you pick it up and eat it? I definitely do."

EEEWW! That is so disgusting! Have you seen the floor? I mean, maybe it is different in Australia, but you do not eat anything off of the floor in a macca's store! Regardless of any 3 second rules, you do not do it! You'll get, I dunno, a disease!

message 23: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Emily wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Yes, what Tagg said. It's awesome :)"

Oooooh!! I got a copy of Insurgent at the library yesterday, after pestering the librarian about it's location enough that she found..."

Yay! You'll have to give me updates :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mighty Katara wrote: "Emily wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Yes, what Tagg said. It's awesome :)"

Oooooh!! I got a copy of Insurgent at the library yesterday, after pestering the librarian about it's location enough ..."

Sure! I'll just go read...be back...in.... seventy eight minutes and thirty two seconds and in that time I may or may not have read it all ;)

message 25: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Emily wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Emily wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Yes, what Tagg said. It's awesome :)"

Oooooh!! I got a copy of Insurgent at the library yesterday, after pestering the librarian a..."

Lol, that would be really fast :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mighty Katara wrote: "Emily wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Emily wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Yes, what Tagg said. It's awesome :)"

Oooooh!! I got a copy of Insurgent at the library yesterday, after pestering t..."

Yeah, there was some slight exaggeration there.... ;)

message 27: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Have you read the Book Thief yet? I need someone to discuss it with...

I've watched all of wolverine and the xmen. The ending is slightly cliffy, so if there isn't a second series being made, imma be REAL mad.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mighty Katara wrote: "Have you read the Book Thief yet? I need someone to discuss it with..."

Oh, I am partway through, but loaned my copy to my sister to read, and so have not yet finished it... But I will! :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "I've watched all of wolverine and the xmen. The ending is slightly cliffy, so if there isn't a second series being made, imma be REAL mad."

That'll be funny. :D kidding.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "I've watched all of wolverine and the xmen. The ending is slightly cliffy, so if there isn't a second series being made, imma be REAL mad."

That'll be funny. :D kidding. "

Well, actually, no I'm not. It will be funny. But also not. :D

I'll be like Logan going on a rampage mad. }:)

message 33: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Oh, Wolverine and the X-Men is a fantastic show. I won't say too much about it, because Danny still hasn't finished watching it, but it is epic. I can't believe there isn't a second season.

And I'm guessing the Logan you're talking about is Wolverine?

message 34: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Emily wrote: "The Mighty Katara wrote: "Have you read the Book Thief yet? I need someone to discuss it with..."

Oh, I am partway through, but loaned my copy to my sister to read, and so have not yet finished it..."

Okay.... but seriously, not enough people have read that book. It is amazing :)

Oh yeah.
Bobby- "Wait till I- oh, looks like Logan was here already and boy did he have fun!"

Idk if I remembered that right having watched it last year, but....being someone who found out recently that I probably have borderline personality disorder.....I'm very much like Wolverine in temper. *sheepish grin*

message 36: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Haha, which episode was that again? The line is familiar, I just don't remember when it was.

Personality disorder???

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

description

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: ""

That was mean.

I'm sorry.

Kind of.

Don't worry, I think I have some personality disorderly problems too.

Or maybe it is just me.

And you are perfectly fine.

?

message 39: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, Fickle Maiden (last edited Sep 25, 2012 06:02AM) (new)

Hahahahaha. It's the first of the two part episode bit where that alien kidnaps Logan, Nightcrawler, and The Scarlet Witch. :)
And water off my back Emily lol.

message 40: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak}, Fickle Maiden (last edited Sep 25, 2012 06:09AM) (new)

I have a tendency to fly off the handle. Like instantaneously. Over even little things. And other not so great stuff. But I only know this because one of my goodreads groups is Crazy People of the World, and one of the games was "See How Crazy You are" where you actually take this personality disorder test. Of course the test tells you it's not a doctor and doesn't make a diagnosis, but haha, I think if every disorder shows up as low symptoms, and then that one say Very High....I probably have it.

And that was pretty random, but should you ever see me going at something like Wolverine, now you know why lol. ;)

message 41: by Danny, Goomba face (new)

Danny | 78 comments Mod
Who thinks Katniss would be a good romantic match for Samwise Gamgee.

message 42: by Lydia (new)

Lydia ... poor Sam lol.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mighty Katara wrote: "... poor Sam lol."

agreed.

message 44: by Lydia (new)

Lydia I don't think anyone should be forced to live with Katniss. Even though I didn't really care for Sam when I read part of the first book, I liked him better than Katniss.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Katniss is a little bit crazy, and doesn't seem to be capable of love. At the end of the third book (view spoiler) I feel really sorry for Peeta.

message 46: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (view spoiler)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

The Mighty Katara wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

I agree with that! But still, he was a little bit delusional, and (view spoiler)

It would have made me less likeable too in I was in that position ;)

message 48: by Lydia (new)

Lydia True. But Peeta was more evil than Katniss, she was just more of a jerk. Like Peeta (view spoiler)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

True.

Nup, you have officially changed my mind. I don't feel sorry for Peeta anymore, but I don't for Katniss either.

I am entirely impartial to them both :D

message 50: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Haha, that's good to know. I just think they deserved each other perfectly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7