Nevermore (Nevermore, #1) Nevermore discussion

Luv this

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wren Who loves this?

Angelique I absolutely adored this book. The amount of detail put into all the Poe references was amazing, though some of the descriptions could have been cut down without losing quality. It was just so detailed some times... I cannot wait until I get the next one, though I may be waiting awhile.

Valeria i loveeeeee this book!!

Claudia the Night Owl I liked it. Now to get a hold of enshadowed.

Wren Hey, I made a Nevermore group. Join it!!!

Wren Please. Of course.

fabby i did like it im hopping to read the second book i want to know more about him

Wren I luv Varen.

Rashika (is tired) I loved the books so much and after reading the second one i feel so sad.. and lost and confused. :/ anyone read enshadowed yet?

Shymaa I'm reading enshadowed right now but I hope the ending is better because I cried my heart out reading the end of nevermore.

Shymaa I just finished reading enshadowed and I love it.I was drown into the book once I started and couldn't stop reading between classes, in classes any where I can.
Something happened made me realize how far I'd go if I were varen and let's just say far.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Shymaa wrote: "I'm reading enshadowed right now but I hope the ending is better because I cried my heart out reading the end of nevermore."
Me too!

Mercury I loved the first one I read it last year and then again just now because I'm going to read the sequel Enshadowed soon and its a thrill to read a second time
I hope the next one is just as good if not better

message 14: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Lynn I absolutly loved both books!! Couldn't put them down for any thing!

Rashika (is tired) Riley wrote: "I loved the first one I read it last year and then again just now because I'm going to read the sequel Enshadowed soon and its a thrill to read a second time
I hope the next one is just as good i..."

It's awesome! I hope you love it ;) :D

Fleur I love this book the ending was so sad