Take it for granted discussion

general > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 11 comments Ur welcome

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) you know that you can chat and talk about what ever you want here.

Becca (sexy and hot) (jonas867) | 11 comments Great and i will

message 14: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 17 comments HEY EVERYONE!

message 16: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 17 comments I'm so happy that i'm here

message 18: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Mccorcle | 2 comments Asking me to start chatting could be considered by some as "dangerous". LOL!

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Hey how's everybody week going :-)

message 21: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) Happy to hear that my friend so how you been :D

message 22: by ✽Laurenj426✽ (new)

✽Laurenj426✽ (purplepandy) Hey guys whats up

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, nothing much. :)

message 24: by ✽Laurenj426✽ (new)

✽Laurenj426✽ (purplepandy) I'm doing hw. sorta

message 26: by ✽Laurenj426✽ (new)

✽Laurenj426✽ (purplepandy) hows it going

message 28: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) hey lauren how you been sup Vamp queen :D

message 34: by Faith (new)

Faith Dominguez (violetthevanisher) hi becca :D and hello Zanna
hows with going guys :D

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I have to my HW, but shh, don't tell my parents. HEHE

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade I just finished my homework, bleh!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I have to study for my math and do this paragraph on imperialism.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade What's imperialism?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) it is basically "seizure
of a country or territory by a stronger country is called imperialism"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Well that sounds odd.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) yeah I know. My teacher says it is sort of like the game risk.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) If anyone is interested they can tryout for a MOD.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade I've never played risk. No thanks for the MOD thing, I don't really know what that is.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I have played it once, and it is okay if you don't want to it. other people can do it.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Okay, I just don't know what it is.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) oh basically you can help make folders, organize them and restrict anything. and also the settings on the group that no one else will get.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

can anyone roleplay with me...?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) I have to give you a partner, but since you asked you will get me. The creator of the group.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

alright^^

« previous 1